*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1173116-Pumpkin
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #1173116
Adult. The way the ball would have ended if I had held Fate's ink pen.


Every article of finery I put on sent nervous tingles through my skin. From the jeweled pins in my carefully arranged up do, the tiny crystals I glued to my eyes, down to the heavy double stranded blood colored glass beads I settled across my breasts...

Looking in the mirror I felt light headed.... Amazed by the beautiful stranger staring back at me from the silverglass. The black gossamer over the silk burgandy dress set of my dark hair and olive skin, bringing to attention the more exotic features of my native face, giving me the appearence of a sensual goddess.

When he entered the room, I felt my breath hitch coming out. I could feel the heavy beat of my heart in all of my veins. He looked like a regal count or a brooding vampire. His black tuxedo jacket was well complimented by the silver crosses embrodierd on his dress shirt, and the tie he wore matched my dress as though he had picked it for that specific reason. On his black shoulder length hair rested a pinstripe fedora, giving him the illusion of power.

We gathered the nessecary items, my shawl, cigarettes, and our tickets to the Witch's Masque that evening and headed out into the chilled autumn air.

The ride to the manor was over all too quickly, and yet not fast enough.... We parked, and as I climbed out, the butterflies rising in my stomach caused me to pull my black lace shawl tighter around my arms.

We waltzed in just as the butlers were laying out the last of the food. Suddenly aware that we had not eaten all day, we dined on the rich french loaf, roasted tuna steak and fondue, taking care not to spill a drop of the food, nor the alcohol we sipping to wash it down. He appeared to relax as his Jack and Coke swiftly dissapeared, and I was settling in to a haze of contentment as every sip of the dry Merlow slid down my throat.

Our attention was called to the lower floor and we stood and watched as the evening's entertainment prepared to perform. Five very different, and very colorfully clad belly dancers each performed a solo dance before joining together to dance a final ensemble. They captivated us with their swaying hips, acrobatics, and deep back bends. As they were dancing, he came up behind me and stooped down, pressing his lips into the back of my neck just below my hairline, mummering about my beauty, and I felt the heat of desire flush my face.

The rest of the evening picked up speed and flew by, as we settled into the rythym of our mellow mingling. It passed in a blur of intriging discussions and warm laughter, til finally we decided to leave.

Arriving home, we spoke not a word as we headed for our bedroom. He removed his jacket and fedora, leaving them on the coatstand as we passed. The door to our room clicked softly shut, as I gave him a gentle kiss, not expecting anymore.

He took my hand and gently spun me around, til I was for the second time that evening, facing the mirror. For a moment we stood there, his arms around me, his chin resting on my shoulder, staring at ourselves. We were trully a beautiful pair.

I felt his exhaling breath in my ear as he took a small step back. Then felt the light trailing of his fingertips down my back, just before he took up the zipper of my dress, pulling it completely down.

In the mirror, I could see his surprise and excitement that the only thing covering my bare skin was the silk and gossamer gown he was now helping me step out of.
I turned to look at him, wearing only the beads, my heels, and my make up, and he reached for my hips.

I interrupted, grabing him by his tie, and led him over to the bed. I sat on the edge of the mattress, feeling the soothing coolness of the sheets, and unbuttoned his pants. Time crawled as I slowly unzipped him. He paused kicking off his shoes, and removing his socks, before allowing me to slide his pants, and then his boxers down from his hips.

I stood, looking up at his rapt eyes as he watched me unbutton his shirt. I pushed the sleeves off his arms allowing the shirt to fall forgotten to the floor. Again, I grabbed his tie, pulling down on it until he was on the bed. He reached to pull me to him, and I quickly stepped back, narrowly avoiding his hands.

He looked at me, questions dancing in his eyes. In reply, I merely smiled, walking over to the dresser to light five tall pillar candles, before flicking off the light.

The room now lit in a warm amber light, I slowly walked back over to the bed. There was no avoiding his hands this time. He pulled me down on to the bed. Turning to unbuckle the strap on my heels, I was surprised when he caught my wrist.

He shook his head, indicating I should leave them on, before putting a hand on either side of my waist, and poising me on top of him. For a millisecond, an eternity, I felt the heat of his body....

I did not even have the chance to exhale before he pentrated me, forcing the remainder of the breath from my lungs. He brought me down onto him roughly, hurriedly, prompting several loud gasps and yelps at first.

He filled me so thoroughly that I could feel the beating of his heart in my very core. Having excuted the first desperate strokes, he finally mellowed his pace looking up at me moving on top of him. He traced the curves of my peirced breasts with the hands of a sculptor creating a magnificant work of art.

As we slowly, languidly reenacted waves crashing on a beach, sliding in and out of our union, I felt my passion rise. He reached up and grabbed the beads around my neck, pulling me into a deep kiss.

Our consuming kiss turned into a pleasurable pain for me as he bit my lower lip, while continuing to thrust into me. I moaned, as it was fast coming to a point where I would be irratriveable.

Sensing my nearness in reaching my own personal heaven, he pulled me down on to him one slow, deliberate, last time, before again lifting me by my hips, but this time laying me on my back.

He perched over me, caressing the side of my face and trailing off to my stomach before finally sliding his hand between my thighs. Casually, he watched as I squirmed while he rubbed my clitoris. Grinning, he lightened his touch and dropped his pace til I was unable to restrain myself from grinding against his fingers.

The chesire grin was still there when he removed his hand. My mouth fell open as I tried desperately to remember how to speak. Laying a finger across my lips, he hushed the words that I would never have found, before begining to kiss down my neck.

He traced each of my pert nipples with his tongue, before pulling each of them in their own turn into his mouth and suckling them, gently tugging on the barbells with his teeth. A millenium later, he trailed his kissing over my stomach, before taking my legs into his hands and feathering his kisses up them, taunting me.

Timing his movement just for when my breath escaped me in a heavy sigh, he plunged his tongue into me, causing me to inhale sharply. Dancing circles around my clit with his lips and tongue, he pleasured me until again I was perching on the edge of lost to my own heaven.

Realizing, that he had now brought me twice to the bittersweet edge of nirvana, he chuckled at me, again wearing that grin. He scooped me up and flipped me onto my knees.

As I felt his fingers entwine with my hair, my skin quivered with the knowledge of what he was going to do next. Taking his rock hard penis into my hand, I guided him toward my wetness. Sliding in only the head, he pulled back, tightend his grip on my hair and slammed into me.

Screaming his name, I orgasamed. I shook so hard that the pins in my elegant up do came loose, leaving my long hair unbound in his hand. A small line of sweat trinkled down my back, freezing as the cool air of the room met it. Unable to take my pulsing and screaming,he slid into me, once, twice, prompting even more quaking, and the I heard him moan as he filled me, he too reaching his own shang ra la.
© Copyright 2006 Tragica (tragica at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1173116-Pumpkin