*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1173986-Drunken-Conffesions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Drama · #1173986
After a drunken argument, my intoxicated feelings about it all!
The thing that i find amusingand comforting about being drunk is that no matter how hard you try you end up saying exactly what you mean, no matter how much it hurts! Even the one thing you thought you would never say, sure enough comes flowing right outta your mouth, and even the one person you thought you would never let see you cry witnessess tears that seem to just overtake and overcome you. Although, I have to admit there are good things about drunken confessions...the drunken part...at least at this stage. When you are drunk, the blow of a possible downfall seems less tragic...it doesnt hurt as bad, or possibly the only reason it doesnt hurt that bad is because you are concentrateing more on trying to get the room to stop spinning, rather then the possible life altering and defistating news, either way it works! But you always have to take the bad with the good and somthing will happen soon!

Moving on sucks but staying in a place of not knowing...it hurts even worse, and right now, in spite of the tears im happy everything is out in the open for once. no more guessing, and no more hiding true feelings. im not mad, not pissed, a little hurt...but that does the heart good...so right now i am planning on passing out...possibly diassapearing for a couple of days, getting my life situated again and my priotrities strait.....so good night all and if I am praying to the pociln god in the morning, its ok...because tonight was a good night, drunken confession and all!

© Copyright 2006 Oops! Did I just say that?!? (ashcruz6286 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1173986-Drunken-Conffesions