*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1174135-In-My-Dreams
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1174135
The story of a woman who describes the man of her dreams
In my dreams I imagine that you are what my heart desires. You love me completely wholly entirely. In my dreams you kiss is as sweet as nectar and you touch sends my pulse into overdrive. In my dreams you know what i am thinking, how i am feeling, what I need. In my dreams you are the answer to all of my questions the antedote to all that ails me. In my dreams your arms are strong enough to carry me but soft enough to carress the tender petals of my heart. In my dreams you are pursuing your passions but I am the initial desire in your heart. In my dreams our Father is first but I am next in the line. In my dreams my emotions are covered by your love and affections and you love taking care of me. In my dreams you can do all, you know all and what you dont know you figure out! In my dreams there are no worries because you are in place. In my dreams our love is solid and unmoveable. In my dreams theres only you and me. In my dreams you sacrifice to make sure that my needs are met in full measure! In my dreams making love to you is my hearts desire and the wish my heart makes. In my dreams were are united standing and facing all of the obstacles before us. In my dreams nothing can separate us, nothing. In my dreams you know my next thought my next action my next step. You know what do to make my heart leap for joy. In my dreams you have my best interests at heart and you know how to express what leaves your lips. In my dreams you have learned how to provide for us how to take care of your responsibilites as my dream. In my dreams were a full of the joy of the wine of our love. We are intoxicated by the rhythm of the beats of our ectasy. A alcoholic has nothing on this trip! In my dreams when the day is done I cannot wait to be held in the craddle of your arms! I listen to the heartbeat of your existence it is in total sync with mine. In my dreams you look the part and you are the part! You are fabulous in all that you do and in all that you are. Dreams are for sleeping but now I'm awake...............
© Copyright 2006 LadyNight (ladydunlap at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1174135-In-My-Dreams