*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1174574-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1174574
this is where it gets interesting
Chapter 2

Bralt's older sister came in the house saying "where is she? where is she?" Bralt just sighed.
"Oh there you are!" I just heard the good news! Come on let's go get your stuff from earth!" Sarah screamed. Now in earth it is 2001 but in the Middle Realm it is about 1801. So girls still wear big poofy dresses and there are slaves and everything like that. So Bralt had to get some clothes for her sister, because she didn't want her to look like she popped out of the costume shop. When they got to her apartment everything was already boxed up.
"It looks as if mother and father have already been here." Bralt muttered under her breath.
"Come on I'll help you carry this stuff. You know I feel bad for you. I really do, I just act like I am happy so mother and father don't get upset with me again. When they told me that you were betrothed but you didn't know it yet i wanted to scream and yell at them. But you will like Brad he is really nice. And I know that you know him... in fact when you meet him I think you will be pleasantly surprised." Sarah said with a twinkle in her eyes.
The only person I have ever loved is Vincent and i don't think I ever will love anyone like that ever again. Her sister was staring hard at her.
"What?!?" Bralt asked.
"I read your mind and you need to stop thinking about that bloodsucker who wanted to kill you!"
"STOP THINKING.....? I CAN'T! I HAVE TRIED BUT I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH! AND HE NEVER TRIED TO KILL ME! JUST....change me so it wouldn't be as dangerous." Bralt said. "You are lucky you got to marry the man of your dreams... I am not allowed to marry the person I love..." Bralt said with a sniff.
"I'm sorry... I never thought of it that way." Sarah said. "Come on let's just go home you have to meet Brad soon and if you are late mother will kill you... plus i need to get you into this dress I want you to wear." Sarah said jumping into the portal. Bralt sighed and jumped through the portal.
"OW!!! THAT HURT SARAH!!!!" Bralt yelled as Sarah pulled on her corset.
"I'm sorry, how long has it been since you have worn one of these?" Sarah asked pulling tighter.
"um... the last time I visited." Bralt said.
"Oh my god!" Sarah said.
A little while later Sarah was brushing on a little makeup.
"Voile!" Sarah said. Bralt turned and looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a dark purple dress, and her blond hair was curled. She looked really nice. The gown was really long and the sleeves were long and elegant, they went down far and it was beautiful on her slim body.
"Ok, let's go." Bralt said. As she started to walk down the stairs she was suddenly very nervous. When she got to the bottom of the stairs she caught a glimpse of him and then she remembered where the name sounded familier, she had saved his life when she first met Vincent. He had been her first boyfriend. That was before she fell in love with Vince though and she never fell out of love with him.
"Brad!" Bralt shrieked. He turned around and embraced her for a very long time. She felt content for the first time in her life, well ever since she had to leave the Middle Realm. "Oh my god! How are you?" Bralt asked.
"I have been good, but i would have been better if you were here." Brad said letting her go. Bralt blushed as she noticed that he was eying her up and down. They turned and went to eat dinner.
After dinner, Bralt stepped outside for a breath of fresh air. That's when she saw HIM. Actually all she saw was a red flash in the woods and that was enough to make her go running after it.
"Vince! Vince, it's me!" Bralt shouted when she got in the woods.
"Bralt! When did you get home?" Vincent asked gathering her up in his arms. He went to kiss her. She put her head down and he lifted one elegant white finger to lift her head up.
"I'm betrothed." Bralt spit out.
"I know the whole town is talking about it. But you are MY love and i shall not let you go."
"But if something happens and someone sees us I may be forced out of my home, and i don't want to hurt Brad." Bralt explained.
"I know i won't let it happen." Vince said and then her pulled her up into a long passionate kiss. Then a shot rang out Vincent dropped Bralt because it came from behind them. A few seconds after that he ran off, but he was back in a second. Then Brad walked through the trees.
"Honey we are missing you, come back." He said ignoring Vince completely.
"Ok, I'm coming. Goodbye Vince I hope to see you again SOON." Bralt said. Vince nodded and stalked off.
"What were you doing with him?" Brad asked. Bralt smiled.
"I'll explain later." She said as the walked out of the forest.
© Copyright 2006 lightbulb (scottishchik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1174574-Chapter-2