*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1174631-Before-I-never-did-this
by baybe
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1174631
just my thoughts...


I kept telling myself over and over Just to calm down. I had no control on the actions of my anatimy though. My eyes bled in streaks as the reality set inside my mind. A mixed emotion. It was devouring every ounce of strength in my body to not turn around. I began to lunge forward. taking one stop at a time away from everything i had. I wonder if she watched me? Probably not...

Three long years ago, at a time where i never encountered conflict. It was day afer day of happyness. smiling through the day. Laughing by the night. I remeber the moon this paticular night. Walking down Virginia beach, watching the waves reflect the moons rays causing it to calash with the city light behind of us. The air was perfect as if it was singing to us. It was just so right.

you treated me firm but i saw the meaning. you were a girl in love that was so confused. you battled your heart out fighting for our relationship. Everynight at the end of the day your eyes shimmered as if they were cueing the satisfaction. i would hold you till your eyelids slanted andvaceded that beautiful gleam.

I see you in muh dreams. I dream mostly when im awake. Maybe cause i sleep so infrequently. I see you laughing your little heart out nowa days. So i stay away. i accasionally check up on ya see how your doing. You accasionally check up on me too. i know theres a plce of me in ya. i know it. yet its probably inactive.

....Im Just glad your happy Now...

Dedicated to you.


© Copyright 2006 baybe (baybe1212 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1174631-Before-I-never-did-this