*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1174744-First-Encounter
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1174744
Her highly anticipated fantasy comes to life
FIRST ENCOUNTER

It is nearly time.

I have already bathed, then stood with on leg up on the tub wall and enjoyed a light cleansing enema, to be fresh for Him. Sitting on the edge of the tub, I soap and then carefully shave my legs smooth, running my fingers lightly over shin, calf and knee, ensuring that they are perfectly smooth. Lying back in the tub now on a folded towel, I reach for a fresh razor and shaving gel, then run a little warm water into the tub for rinsing. I run a finger under my arms - no, still perfectly smooth. Good.

I raise my ass, spread my knees and apply the shaving cream to my ass and the back of my pussy. With a small hand mirror, I carefully shave this area, then put the mirror down and spread my labia so that I can shave very closely, no hairs remaining. I apply shaving cream to the front of my pussy now, and carefully shave to the gentle rise above, slowly tracing behind with my fingers to make sure that I am soft and entirely smooth. The mons is next, and I shave it twice, carefully, until it too is smooth to the touch. I rinse all thoroughly with my bath sponge, filling it and gently squeezing the water across my pussy and ass, momentarily enjoying the sensation of the water against my smooth skin, across my clit, dripping down my slit, down the crack of my ass.

Quickly I rise from the tub, knowing that He would not approve of even this small self-pleasure, let the water out and reach for one of the large, fluffy towels I have scented and prepared. Gently I pat myself dry, wrap the towel around my hair and sit naked at my dressing table.

Almond-scented lotion first, light coating on my feet and legs, feeling sensuously smooth as I rub it into my calves, thighs and hips. A few drops on my mons, gently stroking it to soak in all around my pussy lips, Standing, I lotion my hips, my ass cheeks, feeling the skin turn silken beneath my gentle touch. My tummy, arms and breasts are next, and I gasp as I smooth the lotion over my nipples, still sore from the pinching and pulling as He instructed last night on the telephone. A light dusting of talcum powder under my arms, under my breasts, and in the creases of my thighs follow, and I feel so...fresh.

Makeup is next applied carefully, with a sure touch, blending rouge and eyeshadow smoothly, taking care so that the mascara doesn’t touch my skin. A touch of lipstick in a becoming shade, then I stand and lightly spray a cloud of Opium perfume into the air, walking through the fine mist so that there will be just a hint of its intoxicating scent on my skin, in my hair.

In my closet, I hesitate…what would most please Him? I settle finally on a filmy, thigh-skimming royal blue silk peignoir dusted with tiny silver stars, with it’s tiny matching thong, thin strings holding a small triangular wisp of fabric in the front. After putting them on, I feel more naked than before, the silk caressing my skin like a whisper.

In a drawer I find a very sheer pair of thigh high stockings and smile with the memory of making the purchase after he had sent my garments to me. Perfect match. Carefully, I pull on the stockings, smoothing them to the tops of my thighs, feeling them lightly encircling my thigh just below my ass, emphasizing it Hmmm, shoes…black high-heeled pair of stiletto Mary Janes, buckled across the instep.

Glancing at the clock, I catch my breath. Only a moment to spare, and I look around…all is clear and clean, a light fresh scent of lemon oil drifting in the air. I put the wine in an ice bucket, get two crystal wineglasses and put them all on a tray, some fruit and cheese and His favorite crackers….OK.

I hear footsteps nearing my door, and walk quickly to open it before He must knock. His eyes meet mine and hold for a moment, then He smiles and kisses me lightly before entering, small athletic bag in His hand. Locking the door, I turn to find His eyes caressing me, seeing the care I have taken to prepare for Him. He glances toward the wine, and nods slightly. I look at Him questioningly, and He nods again, gesturing downward with His right hand.

I bend to pour the wine, and feel His hands pull at my auburn hair, then twist it until I am on my knees before Him. “Do you value Me so lightly, My girl?” He says to me huskily. “Suck the dust from my cock.” Chastened, I unzip Him, slide His trousers below His hips, and taste His slightly musky scent, my nose buried in His balls as I begin to lick his cock from the base up, feeling Him respond, feeling Him stiffen against my cheek as I lick and suck His cock up from the back, finally slipping His hardness into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the head, I feel myself getting slick, so wet as i feel His cock responding, hard in my mouth, against my throat, deep inside until I am left gasping for air from his thrusts, His hand wrapped surely around my hair, pulling me in tighter, His hips thrusting his cock ever deeper...Suddenly He withdraws and turns my head by the hair...

“Bend over the couch, and hold your wrists together,” He says, and I feel the first thrill of anticipation, fear and trust intertwined, as I obey. His cock bounces against my ass as I feel Him bend over me, saying “this will help,” and I feel the restraints, first the left wrist, then the right, then the lock that holds them together. “Keep them over your head, at the top of the couch, no matter what,” He says, and I feel my nipples, hard and tingling now, and my pussy already throbbing, clit swollen, and I know I am wet. He pushes my knees apart and forward, my ass back and up…”Wait for it” he says…”Wait”…and I am tingling all over now, white-hot rushes of electricity overwhelming my body.

"Close your eyes, and no matter what, do NOT move unless instructed," He tells me. I force myself to breath deeply, slowly, not to panic. I have sworn to trust Him implicitly this night, and I'll not utter the safe words, I won't...He spreads my knees wide with…what, some flexible, determined instrument. I dare not look, but remain facing forward, eyes closed, forcing myself to relax, a thousand fears racing unchecked through my mind. Sssshhhhh...

I feel Him lock the restraints onto my ankles, and the chain he connects up between my ass cheeks, over my back, then almost tight to my wrists now. The chain is cold against my ass, along my back, tracing the line of my spine and my nipples harden with the chill.

Silence, waiting, I can feel, almost hear, my heart pounding. A strip of leather attached to a flexible rod...riding crop?... teases my pussy lips open, and I feel myself slick as the shaft teases me, my wetness making it slide so easily…He rubs it against my clit, feeling my excitement, rhythmic, and I feel it slick with my juices, and respond, trying to open my knees wider. He continues to stroke me slowly, deliberately, and I feel an intense throbbing begin to build inside my pussy, the inside of my ass responding in kind, and my entire body is one throbbing ache, nipples so sensitive, even my lips feel swollen as I face forward. He is getting me so close to the edge, so slowly and deliberately, and I want to cum so bad, so bad. My hips circle trying to control the tease of the leather, the shaft, so excited now, mmmm, so ready as he keeps sliding them, teasing my lips open, tantalizing my swollen clit. I raise my hips slightly, wet slit rubbing against the shaft, yessss, so damn good, please, please let me cum…

His forearm pulls my rear up now, and I feel so vulnerable, as his fingertips lightly caress my ass, slowly sliding the peignoir up over it…He continues caressing me there, lightly, soft circles, fingers tracing the delicate crease, tease its puckered, quivering opening, down to tease my pussy and back up, again and again, and I am throbbing in anticipation.

SMACK! the first blow of the crop isn't hard, but unexpected and makes me cry out, and He gently caresses the spot . “More, my pet?” He asks, and fingers my slick sex and clit gently, making me gasp and moan quietly. As the shock subsides, I sense him tense slightly. SMACK! and I jerk forward, but this feels somehow good. I feel my nipples tingling, stiffening, and my pussy responding, opening in gentle waves. Eyes wide with wonder, I venture a look over my shoulder at him, and he smiles, then kisses me. “Take it for me, pet, and do NOT disobey my command and look back again“, He says, and i will do anything to please Him. SMACK, hard, a reminder, and the tears well as I jump.

SMACK! again, four times, and I feel my ass getting hot, red, so sensitive now as He caresses it softly, over the welts. I feel the waves of electricity again, so close to cumming with His touch, wanting more, needing the pain, the pleasure it gives…

“Please, Master” I whisper to him, “ten strokes, soft to hard”…and I feel my pussy and ass twitching, my pussy beginning to salivate, to throb in anticipation. “Twenty” He says, “one additional for your assumption of my incompetence, for each lash you were insolent enough to request” and I try to relax, to prepare. The blows come, some hard, some soft, never in a pattern, and I can't help but tense and cry out. Despite the pain that is building, or maybe because of it, I am dripping, wanting Him so very badly, and the crop stinging hard, my ass burning, the blows placed so as to strike a fresh, tender new spot each time. Then, quiet, silence, nothing, an eternity it seems, my heart pounding. I feel the slow drip of warm oil down my ass, down the crack of my pussy as he slowly strokes them both with the crop. Suddenly it comes down again, again, again...rhythmic, stinging, hurting, makes me so damn hot, and I feel myself opening despite myself, wanting Him inside me anywhere, any way…the pain becomes hypnotic, and I am responding, damn, getting hot, so wet I know that I'm dripping, and the pain does become pleasure unto itself as He had promised, each blow so anticipated, then the shock of it stings, hurts, harder, hypnotic, and I want more, God I want more, don’t stop this incredible feeling…

“Sit up,” he says, and draws me around. I can see His cock now, hot and hard. His fingers encircle my swollen nipples, suddenly squeezing and I yelp as he pinches, twists, pulls and releases them. Again he pinches and holds the pressure, harder, harder and I feel the thrill travel down through me through the pain as he twists, then suddenly yanks His fingers away, hard. As I scream, His cock thrusts all of its length, hard, into my wetness, and I gasp at the combined sensations. I am helpless, pinned to His cock, meeting each thrust, my mind screaming, begging that the rhythm will continue, so close, so close, needing release so badly...

“No,” He says, “not yet my love.” I feel more hot oil dripping , His fingers following them with His cock still inside me. One of His fingers, two, three??? begin fucking my ass and I rock back on them, on His cock, wanting it all now… His cock and fingers thrust, again and again, bringing me yet and again close to cumming then backing off, stopping me. I hear my voice, as from a distance, begging, pleading with Him for release, please, Master, please...His fingers on my clit, keeping me so close but not allowing me to cum…suddenly he withdraws, holds me away… <SMACK> hard on my ass now, and i jump, feeling His hand slapping hard against my clit, combined pain and pleasure again, and I am dripping, his cock against my ass….”Ready, baby?” He asks, kissing the back of my neck. “OMG, yessss” I hiss, and moan in pain and pleasure combined as His cock slides, slowly, surely, into my ass. The world explodes into a kaleidoscope of sensation, His fingers on my clit, and he builds speed and depth, my ass meeting His cock now as he comes in deep, hard, and I cry out, "Please, permission to cum, oh God, Master, please” and he slows…”No, NO! Not yet, my pet…” and resumes his rhythm, cock fucking my ass, fingers teasing me, untl his fingers suddenly hold my pussy lips open and strokes my clit with authority; I feel Him stiffen, feel His cum pumping into my ass, and He says “NOW, cum, pet, now you may cum…”

Electric sparks fill my ass and pussy at His words, with the power of His release, His cock filling me deep and I cum hard, all around Him, all over him, the orgasms repeating and consuming me from my face to my toes, such intense sensation, never going to stop, never…never…never…


© Copyright 2006 Chryseis47 (chryseis47 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1174744-First-Encounter