*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1174756-Picked-from-my-head
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1174756
a poem written right now while i sit here, whatever comes out does.
Picking, pulling and stretching my being..Something covered my eyes to prevent me from seeing. What did they hide, why protect me from it. I thought no one gave a shit. I yelled while blinded, i screamed for my sight. Only sound heard was cries from me that night. Now i know why, now it's clear. You came that night to hurt me and ignore my tears. You took my innocence, had me question my flesh. Guess you were born with more evil then the rest. My blood runs through your veins, years later and im still going insane. You choose to destroy my life, to kill my reason, guess for a predator it was just open season. I called you my Uncle, someone i trusted and loved, I had you on a pedistal, i held you way above. Now id watch you suffer, i pray your soul will be smothered. Alone i talk to myself, every single day i relive it all, so much pain and agony i bounce my emotions off the walls. Hate, the way i feel for you, hope you know becasue of you, my childhood was through.
© Copyright 2006 SimplyFate (fate27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1174756-Picked-from-my-head