*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1174838-A-New-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fyah
Rated: E · Short Story · Teen · #1174838
A simple chapter on an unfinished story, Im still working on.
Just minding my own one 'lovely' day at school, I went on to my first lesson. Ho-hum, its English, a subject that I could care less about. Im just sitting there, content as I can be, without the disturbance of the under educated morons.
I was about ready to present a paper to the class, when the whole course of my junior year flipped on me. All on the account of one person in particular. I now would have a best friend around me, because all of my friends had graduated the previous year. Anyways, I was starting my six paragraph paper on "Distroying Babylon" when Ms.Lopez came,Knock, Knock!
"Sorry to interupt," she said to Mr.Brown, as she handed him a piece of paper telling us who the student was. A familiar face was wheeling in the room, as she told us about who he was.
I kept a curious look upon my face for a good while not knowing if this was my friend or not. I was going to say something to a neighboring peer as he wheeled his chair beside of the desk to my left. He was wearing a Bob Marley long sleeve shirt, and a look of complete disgust as to who was in the room, (couldn't blame him either.)
"Okay, now that's settled may I start now?" I ask, and he nods. "Distroying Babylon-Why and How" I start into my rant and half way through it starts to get testy. The morons want to know of what Babylon is and Im getting annoyed with explaining it.
I being very annoyed, hand my paper in, and go back to my desk. I hit my head on my desk and turn my head laying on the desk, looking at him. "What? My paper was a decent one most of these are like "Why rap music rules" and "Why trackies should be the new school uniform" atleast mine made or had a point." I whisper.
"Who would write about a place thats already been distroyed?" asked one of the chavs in the class. Idiot! No way I can comeback this! I just glare.
"Why would anyone want to write about something as dumbfounded as track pants?! Atleast mine had a real life situation, you dirty chav!" I snapped back. Let's just say that kid was speechless.
"FACED!" That kid in the wheelchair exclaimed. We high-foved in victory. I knew he noticed who I was, because we both know of that joke.



During the change of classes, from lunch to 3rd block....

STAY TUNED ! ! ! !
© Copyright 2006 Fyah (sunshinesplash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1174838-A-New-Day