*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1175160-THE-INTER-GALACTIC-EMPIRE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tyson
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1175160
It is a fiction story which describes the relationships between two galxies.
Due to curiosity, man has always achieved technological development. He always views his own benefits rather than relationships.
4091 A.D.---
Today, the EARTHLINGS have conquered the Solar System. One of the main advantages of this posession was that all the Nations had combined politically to form a single union named as Inter-Galactic Earthlings Association (IGEA).
At present Earth was trying to upgrade its technologies for conquering other celestial lands. Firstly they sent their space probes to explore The Milky Way in which the Earth is located. The space probes were built with engines of 'WARPSHIPS' so as to explore as great area as possible within a limited period of time.Now astronauts were being sent in long journeys wih distances measuring light years. Many such expeditions were conducted to find life in the Milky Way but ALL IN VAIN. So, the IGEA took a decision of constructing an Inter-Galactic Space Probe (IGSP) which could travel inter galactic distances which equalled many light years in short time. Also a proposal of using the other seven planets for the welfare of the human race was put forward. The planets having land were to be used for shifting population from Earth and achieving ecological balance of NATURE.
4095 A.D.--
An IGSP named as ORION IV was successfully constructed and was sent for the first ever Inter-Galactic trip. Jack was the leader of this exploration group.
Some months later, ORION sent some signals to the space centre of IGEA. These signals showed that it had found a planet having geological and chemical conditions similar to Earth. The knowledge of a new planet discovered was kept a secret because the negative aspects of the planet were not known.
When Orion landed on the planet there was no sign of any kind of life on it. After stepping on the land the explorers had hardly walked even 10 paces, about 100 human-like creatures came out highly equipped with technically advanced weapons. The leader spoke some awkward language which was difficult to understand. Suddenly Jack thought of his Inter-Galactic Communicator (ICOM).He could now understand their language. The leader switching on his ICOM asked,"Who are you and why have you come to our planet Leandra ?" Jack answered,"I am Jack, the leader of this group. We are not here to harm you. We are the explorers from planet Earth in the Milky Way galaxy." The leader said,"I cannot judge you. Our king Soryak will decide on this matter." And he tied the explorers hands to some kind of tight ropes which could be broken only with highly intensified lasers as told by the leader.
"By the way, in which galaxy does this planet Leandra lie ?" asked Jack. The leader said," It is the SORYANA WAP galaxy named after the wife of our king Soryak - Soryana."
The explorers were presented before Soryak. After listening to the matter Soryak said,"If you say that you won't harm us you will have to prove this." Jack thought for some time and suddenly said,"You can check us as well as our probe for any kind of weapons." After the check there were no weapons found. Then Soryak said,"I am sorry for the trouble you had to face. You may now leave," An idea flashed Jack, he asked Soryak,"Do you accept my proposal of an inter-galactic trade between Milky Way and Soryana Wap ?" Soryak answered,"You please give me your galactic contact and address. I will contact you regarding my decision on your proposal." Then both exchanged their galactic contacts and addresses and then Jack took leave.
After returning to the Earth Jack recieved a good news that he had been elected as the President of IGEA. Also he recieved Soryak's message of the acceptance of his proposal.
Very soon the Inter-Galactic Trade Association (IGTA) was established to carry on trade between the two galaxies. Later many other galaxies joined the IGTA. All galaxies benefited from this trade and flourished very well.
Many years passed. Now Earthlings also lived on Leandra. Soryak didn't understand the objective of Jack in establishing the IGTA. Jack had some spies in Leandra. He gathered information regarding the secret military defence systems and weapon technology through the websites on the Universal Wide Web (UWW). He stole the secret formulae and built his own technology and corrupted the Leandran defence system through a deadly virus.
"Sir ! Sir ! Our defence system is corrupted by a virus. Also there is a message." When Soryak read the message his eyes cold not believe it. "Why ? Why" were the only words he could speak. Suddenly he saw a great Mother ship with other military crafts. A hologram of Jack appeared. Jack said,"I am sorry Soryak." Soryak asked,"Why Jack why ? Why did you do this?" Jack answered,"Your technologies are the best sellers in the market due to which my galaxy has to suffer a great loss. So I stole your technology and built my own military technology using the weaknesses of yours and also corrupted your technology." Then he shouted "Attack !" and Soryak cried,"Nooo..!!! I could not save my people." And then Soryana Wap was invaded by Jack and was included in the Milky Way Galactic Empire. Afterwards the news flashed in the Inter-Galactic news station was that Soryak committed a suicide, destroyed his planet and handed over the control of Soryana Wap in the hands of Jack.
Some million years later, Jack was dead but his policy was followed by the successive rulers. Now the Milky Way Galactic Empire included about 9200 galaxies and the whole colony was together named as 'SONAR CRITICA'. There was an artificial star created which was about 10000 times greater than the largest of stars and was called as 'SUPREMO HELIAS' or more commonly 'SUPREMO'. One day an electrifying news flashed through Sonar Critica that "SUPREMO HELIAS IS GOING TO UNDERGO THE SUPERNOVA STAGE OF A STAR'S LIFE AND IS GOING TO EXPLODE INTO PIECES." All the defense system engaged and activated on the spot to face the maximum damage possible. Then one day "BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!" Sonar Critica had survived the supernova. But after some time the people felt decrease in gravitational force of Earth. But the scientists realized that the Supremo Helias had transformed itself into a BLACK HOLE which was sucking in the whole of Sonar Critica. The Empire had ended. Sonar Critica had recieved the fruit of Jack's behaviour towards Soryak.
© Copyright 2006 Tyson (annumunnu3d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1175160-THE-INTER-GALACTIC-EMPIRE