*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1175252-Hole
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1175252
Look deep inside yourself and find the answers
Constant memories flood my mind, spirits are conjured from within, and bleeding tomes are recited by the demons deep inside my blackest cuts and disfigurements. Escape is not possible, locked inside the strongest force known to man; one will begin to harbor feelings of guilt and punishment. Swirls upon swirls grasp the inner soul and only short breaths are secreted through what is left of the wondering words that explain nothing. My state is far greater than life itself and what must be done is nothing short of unexplainable, my innermost fears have found a vehicle in which I must drive and find comfort among constant and utter hell. Given the current circumstances I watch my tongue for I will not be able to eat, poisons go unnoticed by the workings most do not wish to understand, and my eyes turn green, tinted from the sun and any light that would humble my presence.
Sparks glow over my corneas like jellyfish exerting a special kind of dance for all the sea to see. Time is distant hovering over me with such great passion and desire, a desire to watch me stretch my limbs past the point of no return, greatly rubbing the hands of the clock together to see my next move. Darkness is only a friend to me now for you can only see inward toward the back. The skull is a beautiful thing when looked at up close, you can actually see the scars left behind by early childhood depression and unwavering social combatants that seem like mirror images now, a constant reminder that reality is not what is seems until you have hit rock bottom in the darkest hole possible.
My mind is nothing more than a memory now, only self pity and anger after-thoughts fill my head, rotten in deceit and lies, a cesspool for the living, get out, get out. I need my rest; for tomorrow is a another lesson in the afterworld, nothing leaves and nothing is learned without a constant upheaval of events which will leave you wondering why you had to do the things you did and why you won’t ever let that go.
© Copyright 2006 Vincent Core (lostone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1175252-Hole