*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1176419-Taken-Back
by jhey
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Experience · #1176419
alone time, addiction
Deprived this blood is, deprived of the demon that swims through these veins.
I'm on my way to live, I'm on my way to be, to meet this reflection shinning back at me.
Oh how I've never known you how I've never seen, always busy killing the pain.
A rainbow shines its beauty for all to see, but the eyes of the empty are too busy to stop and enjoy a sight for free.
My demon gently caresses my neck and with his hands so cold turns my head and spits lies in my ear that i so weakly believe and trade valuable time for nothing in return. My angel has finally been sent to give me strength and the power to grab my demon by the hand to twist and mangle the fingers that once caressed my neck. He takes a knee and bows down before me his eyes are puzzled his face is wrinkled with fear this is my life this demon does not steer. This is not the first time I dealt with your kind many before you have fallen in failure, go be with your friends and don't let me catch you around here again.
If God is for us who can be against us.
© Copyright 2006 jhey (jhey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1176419-Taken-Back