*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1176566-Grandmother
by susu
Rated: E · Fiction · Family · #1176566
A Grandmother suffered a stroke before Christmas. Her family prayed and miracle happened.
Grandmother

As Christmas was around the corner, everybody was buying Christmas ornaments for decorations and was preparing for Christmas. But there was one girl, very quiet, stayed by her old grandma who was staying in the hospital. The old lady was suffering from a stroke before Christmas as she had a fall at home.

The young girl was crying very hard, hoping that her grandma would wake up. Everyday she went to hospital to accompany her, hoping miracle would happen.

At twelve o’clock strike, it was Christmas. The grandma was in danger. Everybody was called to hospital to see her last face. Young girl began to recall her grandma’s goodness and kindness showered upon her when she was small. The whole family prayed for grandmother that she would be out of danger.

In the morning, when the young girl woke up from her sleep, she saw her grandma’s forthright finger slightly moved. She was with great joy. She woke her parents up and told them about it. Her parents immediately called a doctor to attend to their mother.

The old lady woke up from coma and start to have soft food. She talked to young girl and her family for the whole afternoon. She asked her precious grandchild to stay good and obey her parents. She passed something to young girl’s mom when she went to toilet.

When the young girl and her parents went back home for some rest, her mom remembered old lady passed a small red packet to her.

“Jasmine, your grandma has something for you as your Christmas present.” She gladly open up the gift and saw a golden necklace with a small ‘J’ pendant. She was very happy with the gift.

The phone rang and Jasmine’s mother picked up the call. The hospital called to inform her that the old grandma had died in her sleep.
© Copyright 2006 susu (shulian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1176566-Grandmother