*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1177950-Private-Pond
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1177950
Fun in the water.......
Private Pond

The property had been in her family for generations. It consisted of more than a hundred acres at the end of a dead end road, a little cabin, a swimming hole, and woods to hike through. It was the perfect place to get away from everything. It was just what she was looking for after a long week at the office.

She’d come up the night before, had a good night’s sleep and was ready to start the unwinding process. She packed some essentials for the day, grabbed the dog’s leash and headed out.

The swimming hole was about a quarter mile from the cabin, a path leading through a stand of hackberry trees took her right to the edge. The “pool” was manmade – blasted out of the Tennessee limestone by her great grandfather nearly a hundred years ago and fed by an underground spring.

The water leaching through the limestone kept it clean – the edges of the pool shining that beautiful blue you only see in abandoned quarries. The state stocked the pond with fish and her grandmother had brought in native plants to soften the edges.

She stripped down to her skin – this was private property after all – no need for a swimsuit when you’re all alone. She waded into the water, the cool kiss of it against her skin felt nice. When the water was past her hips, she pushed her feet from the ledge and swam out to the lounging rock.

Her great grandfather had left a large boulder at one side of the pond. In the summertime it was a big flat surface at one edge of the hole, in the winter it was dangerous, covered with ice. She climbed up on to the rock and stretched out taking in the warm sun.

A noise from behind her jerked her from her nap. Instinctively, she covered her breasts and pulled her legs close to her body as she tried to see where the noise had come from. Where the hell was that dog anyway?

A familiar voice came from behind her “No need to cover up ma’am I’ve already seen it all.”

Smiling, she turned to the source of the voice. He stood just behind her in the trees, just as handsome as always – a grin on his face and evidence of his approval straining against his jeans.

She slid off the rock, back into the water, turning to him “What are you doing here?”

“Well, I needed a break and your cousin said I ought to come up and do a little fishing. He figured you wouldn’t mind sharing the place with me for a few days. Was he wrong?”

“That all depends on the kind of fishing you plan on doing.” Her smile implying he could use the rod he had with him now.

He said “Just stay right there, I’m coming in.” He pulled off his boots, quickly followed by the rest of his clothes. Running to the edge, he jumped from the shore onto her rock, sitting on the edge, his feet in the water, and his knees on either side of her head.

She placed her hands on his knees, pulling herself up so that her breasts were just out of the water. He gripped her under the arms and pulled her up, straddling her over himself.

“Well I guess this means I can stay.” He said, placing his arms around her, gripping her backside and pulling her down over him as he lay back.

She slid her wet body against him, reaching up to place a wet kiss on his lips. “You can definitely stay.”

He pulled her closer, taking her tongue in his mouth and sucking it gently, his hands tangling in her hair. He rolled her over, laying beside her, his knees at her head as he laid her out on the rock.

His mouth closed on her thigh, sending tingles through her body, making her wet. Hot, wet kisses caressed her belly, his tongue swirling around her navel as his fingers brushed the sprinkling of down covering her mound.

She closed her eyes, spreading her legs farther apart. Her left hand reached out to touch his hardness, pulling it towards her mouth. As the head of his swollen shaft entered her mouth, he descended on her.

His tongue was magic – lapping up her juices and running circles around her throbbing bud. His right hand reached up to knead her breast, his thumb grazing her nipple.

She pulled him deeper into her mouth, her right hand gripping him now, squeezing gently at the base as her tongue pushed against his rock hard muscle.

Moving lower he plunged his tongue inside her, his left hand moving under her to insert a finger inside. Her muscles clenched around his finger, his tongue pulling out to lick at her lips, pulling them into his mouth and grazing his teeth across them. His face now covered with her slick honey.

She sucked harder now, pulling on him as her lips reached the head of his cock. She ran her tongue around the head, flicking the sensitive spot where the head makes a V at the back before locking her lips around him and sliding back down.

He inserted another finger, stretching her wider, her juices flowing freely as his fingers penetrated deep inside her. Her breathing was heavy, her moans uncontrollable as his tongue flattened against her, sliding top to bottom. She was beginning to lose control and he wanted to see her lose it.

He pulled himself from her mouth, “Come on baby, I want to watch you cum. Let go, let me see you.”

“Oh God, I need you inside me – please – fuck me.” Her hand was grasping at his thigh, trying to get a hold of him.

“You know the rules baby.” He inserted another finger in her, stretching her and thrusted his fingers in her as deeply as he could.

“Lick me again, please I’m almost there, I want to come on your face.”

He planted an open mouthed kiss on her, his tongue teased her clit, his lips pushed her lips open. His eyes were on her face, his hand on her belly, waiting for her to tighten up as the orgasm hit her.

He thrust his fingers in to the hilt this time, not withdrawing as before. He was pushing at her entrance as hard as he could, his fingertips moving inside her. Her hips were now grinding against his hand and mouth.

Her legs went taught, her belly tightened. He watched her face as her mouth fell open in a silent scream. Her legs pulled up, her head lifting from the rock as her climax shot through her. She screamed “Oh, God – YES!!!!” Moans escaping from her throat as the last of the waves hit her.

“God I’ve missed you.” She laid back on the rock, a heavy sigh escaped her lips. She winced a bit and squeezed her legs together as he extracted his fingers from her, an unexpected tremor running through her and regret at the emptiness left when his fingers were removed.

He laid on his back on the rock and said “I wonder if this is what your cousin had in mind when he suggested I come up to fish?”

“Always a smart ass, my turn.” Her mouth descended on his cock like she was starving and he was the last meal on earth. Sinking his dick in her throat, he let out a moan and placed his hand on her head, gently coaxing her to finish him.

She slurped at his dick, taking in as much as she could, sucking him hard and tight. Her hand was rubbing at his balls and sliding down to tease his ass hole. She knew what she was doing and she was working him hard.

He was making noise now, his hand on her head less gentle as his balls tightened and moved closer to his body. “Yesssss, suck it baby, just like that. God that feels so good. Make me cum baby; I want you to swallow it all.”

His words caused her to moan, stroking him faster, her hand following her mouth as she pushed him to the edge.

“Here it comes baby, get ready.” His hand stilled her head, his cock pushing against the roof of her mouth as he squirted his seed down her throat. She can’t take it all in, and it oozes from her mouth, dripping over her fingers.

When the last of it is done, she eases her grip on him, swallowing the mouthful of cum. Her lips loosen around him, her tongue slid gently up to suck the last drops from his head.

She sat back on her knees and licked his cum from her fingers, moaning as she does. He watched her “If I never get that visual out of my head it will be okay with me.” He said.

“I do love giving head – the rewards are so fulfilling.” She smiled, her tongue licking the last of his juices from her thumb.

“I’m happy to oblige ma’am.”

She slapped him gently on the leg and lay beside him – “So – do you plan to catch your limit this week or what?”

“I plan to catch my limit every day darlin’ – it’s a private pond and I have permission.”

She smile and slid back into the water. “See you at dinner then.”

He watched her swim away calling out to her “I’ll bring the steak if you bring the seafood.”

She wondered if this is what Great Grandpa had in mind when he put that rock out there.
© Copyright 2006 Felony Sinn (felonysinn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1177950-Private-Pond