*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178121-Wake-up-Call
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1178121
Morning arousal
Wake up Call

Her favorite time of day was early morning – when the world was still asleep in bed and nature was wide awake. Rising early, the first thing she did every morning was go outside on the back deck, stretch her arms out wide and embrace the day.

The nearest farm was a good mile and half from her house, but you could hear the cows braying at this time of morning. It made her feel like she was in the middle of the country instead of a suburban subdivision.

This morning the air was clear, crisp and slightly cool – it exhilarated her, putting a smile on her face and a lightness to her step.

She turned back to the house, walking inside to start her day. The coffee was put on, dishes from the night before put away. She fed the dog and cats, and sliced some fruit for breakfast.

Tasks completed, she walked the length of the house back to the bedroom. He was still sound asleep, laying on his back, his arm over his head, his legs stretched out, the right bent up at the knee.

His right arm was behind his head, the left draped across his belly. His hands were strong, her favorite feature. His dark lashes lay against his cheek, a shadow of stubble on his face. Suddenly she was very hungry – for him.

She pulled the covers back and lay across the bed, her head resting on his belly, licking and kissing at him. Her hands began to stroke his body, rubbing his thigh, squeezing his ass and moving closer to him.

Her mouth moved to his thigh, placing wet, open mouthed kisses on him. His morning erection was beckoning her – calling her name, asking her to kiss it.

She licked the length of him, placing her mouth over the head and sucking him into her mouth. A sleepy moan escaped him as he positioned himself flat against the bed for her.

She placed her finger at the base, angling his cock upwards so she could swallow him fully. Her mouth closing tight around him, she began to suck hard at him, pulling him in deeply then releasing him nearly to the tip.

Her tongue was pushing his cock against her lips, pressing on the head as she slid back down. He was painfully hard, every inch of him on fore, his nerve endings tingling as she worked at him.

He began to wake up, stroking her back, rubbing his hand across her ass and moaning. Her moans were increasing, intoxicated by the activity, loving the affect she had on him. The power to make a man beg – she loved it, reveled in it – could not get enough of it.
She slowed her strokes, sucking hard and slow. Her tongue would swirl around his head now, her teeth grazing the head as she teased him. She pulled him from her mouth, holding him upright in her hand, running her tongue along his shaft, making love to his cock as if he were no longer part of it, her mouth all over him.

As she closed her mouth over the head of him again he placed a hand on her head, gently pushing her deeper, needing her to finish this. He began to move his hips, pushing himself deeper into her throat – her gag reflex kicking in. Still she could not stop.

He relaxed his hips, easing his hold on her head and she took up the slack, sucking him in hard and deep. She began to ride him with her mouth, moaning uncontrollably now, her spit soaking his shaft.

She gripped him tightly in her fist, sliding her hand after her mouth, begging him to cum. “Yes, baby, keep sucking it. It feels so good. You like my cock in your mouth don’t you.”

She says “Yes” her mouth still around his cock – the response sounds more like a moan.

His balls tighten against him, his hand coming down hard on her hand and holding her over him as he pushes into her mouth. “Here it comes baby.”

She takes his cum into her mouth, swallowing greedily. When the last shot hits her, she loosens her grip and slowly brings her mouth to his tip sucking the juices from him, her tongue dipping into his hole to suck out any remaining traces.

When she is done, she smiles at him, her eyes now green with lust, her pupils dilated.

She bounds from the bed, walking from the room. “I made coffee, time to get up sleepy head – that was your wake up call.”

He lays back on the bed, spent and tired, a deep sigh escaping his throat. He looks at the clock realizing it’s only 6:00 am. He rolls over and goes back to sleep – thinking, she’ll be back.
© Copyright 2006 Felony Sinn (felonysinn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178121-Wake-up-Call