*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178391-Pleasure-Principle
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1178391
This is the story about two men in love. That they'd do anything for each other.
         Mike was a man in love, in love with his boyfriend Angelo. Now Angelo was a hunky muscular stud, whereas Mike was just your average thin guy. They are so much in love that every week they would engage in acts of intimacy and sexual desire. (Those acts I can let you picture yourself, I'm sure you could come up with something dirty)

         Okay so one day Mike was exploring the internet, he ran a search on gay fetishes, and with that search he found "Gainerweb," a site where guys could encourage their male partners to gain weight. Looking at all these pictures of chubby and hairy bear-like men had turned him on hotly. He then thought about Angelo gaining weight and plumping up, the thought just made him hotter.
         Angelo was in the bedroom relaxing reading a book, Mike approached him with a plate of food. "What's all this?" he asked, "Oh nothing, I just felt like doing something special for you, that's all," Mike responded. "How sweet," Angelo said as he kissed Mike on the cheek. Mike then climbed beside him, and grabbed a banana from the platter. He then stuffed it inside Angelo's mouth, all he could say was "Mmm..."
         "That was different," Angelo had said, "I know, now lemme clean your face," Mike responded. The two began to cuddle, "That was hot," "I know," "So wanna continue?" Mike looked at Angleo is dismay and said, "So you figured me out?" "You betcha, and if it will make you happy, I'll do it." Mike kissed his face, "Let's start tommorow," "Tommorow? Why not now?" Angelo responded. "I'll see what we have lying around the house, wait, I think we still have some frozen pizzas in the freezer still, I'll go make them," Mike had said. "I'll be waiting hun..." Angelo responded happily.
         A half hour or so passed, the first pizza was ready. Mike cut into four large pieces and brought it over to Angelo, "Okay hun, open up!" Angelo smiled and sat up tall, Mike began to approach his face and stuff his mouth with the first slice of pizza, "Oh yeah," "Here comes more!" Soon the other pizza was ready, this one was sausage and bacon, "Okay here you go." So the stuffing continued for the next half hour, Angelo belched loudly and patted his bloated gut happily, "So how did I do?" Mike smiled, "We got ways to go," and kissed him. The two climbed out of the bed and got dressed into their evening pajamas. Mike changed into his tiger stripe boxers and tanktop, and Angelo just wore a red g-string with a pair of socks. The two got back into bed, "Good night babe," "Good night Michael."

         The morning approached and Mike was in the kitchen prepping breakfast. Today he made eggs (sunny side-up), pancakes, french toast, and bacon for Angelo, and a small muffin for himself. Angelo walked into the kitchen still in his thong and socks and sniffed the air. "All for me?" He asked, "You bet hun, have a seat and dig in!" Mike responded happily. "What about you?" Angelo asked, " I made myself a pair of muffins."
         Angelo began to stuff his face, Mike was watching him, enjoying every little moment of it. After about a half hour or so, Angelo patted his bloated gut saying, "Now that's what I call a meal!" "Just wait until lunch," Mike responded excitedly.
         Angelo got up out of the chair and headed to the bathroom to take a shower, as this was happening Mike had noticed that his firm ass and firm thighs were getting loose, he had also noticed small love handles starting grow, and his abs starting to loosen. "He's gonna be huge when I'm done with him," Mike said to himself happily. Of course Mike wasn't the only one who noticed the changes; as Angelo climbed out of the shower he had noticed the same changes that Mike had seen. He looked at himself in the full body mirror and simply said, "I'm actually enjoying this!"

         In the kitchen Mike was prepping lunch, and Angelo was sitting on the sofa eating a carton of hagan-daz ice cream while watching TV. Mike was at work making a foot long sandwhich filled with lettuce, tomato, bacon, cheese, roast beef, mayo, and vinegerette, some of Angelo's favorite foods. He was also at work making hot dogs (2), hamburgers (2), and a grilled cheese. "Lunchtime!" he called, Angelo then left the living room and sat at the table. "Wow, impressive!" he said, "Anything that will make you bigger and me smaller," Mike responded. Angelo laughed and said, "Good, now let's see if I can make these abs disappear!"
         Again Mike watched him devour every last bite. After an hour, with a loud belch and pat on his gut, Angelo said,"I got ways to go, don't I?" "You bet." He got up and headed to sofa, and fell into a deep slumber; Mike could only just look at him and smile. Angelo's abs were slowly dissolving, his pecs getting pudgy and soft, his ass and thighs now nothing than flab,"Almost there big guy, almost there," Mike said to himself as he began to clean up the mess.

         Dinner rolled around, set up at the table was steak, pork, chicken, and beef, all waiting to be eaten by Angelo. For the sides there was rice, potatoes, and a salad. Angelo came in, sat down and asked if Mike would be joining him, but Mike told him that he had eaten while he was asleep, Angelo began to dig in. Mike watched, he noticed that Angelo had a newfound gut, soft pudgy pecs, love handles, ass and thigh flab, some newly forming arm flab, and that his face was filled out just a tiny bit. "I can't believe you did this all for me, and I think our next sex romp will be different in so many ways," Mike said happily. " I bet you can't wait to get that cock of yours into my new ass!" Angelo joked as he finished eating.

SATURDAY NIGHT...

         "Okay, lemme weigh you," Mike said, "My Gawd! You gained twenty pounds in just one week!" "Are you serious, that's impressive!" Angelo responded. "Okay so your original weight was 180 correct?" "Yep, 180 pounds of muscle, now 200 pounds of flab," he responded happily. "You still got weighs to go," Mike said, "How big you want me?" Angelo asked. "At least 260 or 270." Mike joked. The two left the bathroom and headed to their bedroom.

         The two climbed into bed naked, Angelo approached Mike's slowly erecting cock. He slowly began to lick it, and then began to suck up and down. "Oh God, that feels so good, keep doing it!" Mike said hornily. Mike was soon as hard as a bull ready to explode into Angelo's new big ass; Angelo laid on his back as Mike shoved his hard dick into his new plump ass. He began to pelvic thrust in and out slow, and then fast; he finally exploded into Angelo's ass. "Oh god, let it flow, so warm, so creamy," Angelo yelled as he blew onto himself.
         Mike stopped, "Let me get that," he began licking the cum right off of Angelo leaving no bit of it behind. Mike smacked Angelo's gut and started kissing it from the top fo the belly button to the middle of his pudgy pecs. soon he headed for the nipples and began to suck on them hard, making Angelo hard himself once again, "Keep going, I can feel it," he yelled orgasmically. Mike then moved his own ass closer to Angelo's throbbing cock, and sat atop of it getting it into the hole. Angelo sat up holding Mike still as he thrusted his snake up his snakehole. He exploded in Mike's tight skinny ass, "FUCK YEAH!!!!" was al you heard yelled out of Mike's mouth.
         Mike got off of Angelo's cock, turned around facing his ass in Angelo's face. Angelo began to lick Mike's ass clean as Mike himself began sucking his hard pistol. In orgasm, cum exploded into Mike's mouth; he gulped every last drop, swallowing it as Angelo dug deeper into his ass with his tongue.

         Finally Mike got off of him, and fell asleep atop Angelo's gut. He kissed Mike on the forehead and said, "I will always love you for this."

END
© Copyright 2006 Nightwatch88 (nightwatch88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178391-Pleasure-Principle