*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178444-Crimson-Elementals
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Script/Play · Comedy · #1178444
Four girl-friends currently attend EBHS but they're having some problems...
Chapter 1: Welcome to EBHS

*It’s Monday morning and Katari, Mikiah, and Naomi are all by the big cherry blossom tree named “Anzenna Basho” meaning “The gateway.” All three girls are wearing their school uniforms which are in the colors of black, white, and dark grey.*

Mikiah: so…is Amara gonna be late again?
Naomi: probably…she’s getting high.
Mikiah: *eyes pop out* seriously?!?
Katari: *slaps Mikiah* no, dipshit! Do you really think she could do that?
Mikiah: Well…
Katari: *slaps Mikiah again* it’s a rhetorical question!
Mikiah: wha?
Katari: *raises fist*
Naomi: *catches Katari’s fist* don’t waste your energy, Kat.
Katari: whatever.
Mikiah: *starts dancing around*
Katari: *picks up a huge boulder and glares at Mikiah*
Mikiah: *screams*
?????: LET GO OF HER!

*the huge boulder that Katari had, instantly turned into water splashed on top of her. Kat growls and shakes the water from her body.*

Katari: *squeezes tail out* what was that for, Amara?!?
Amara: because you were acting stupid as always.
Katari: *death glare* why you—
Amara: *screams and turns to run like hell but trips and lands flat on her face*
Naomi: *laughs*
Katari: *shakes her head* dipshit.
Mikiah: that word is really getting old.
Katari: want to make something out of it?
Mikiah: bring it on bitch!

*Mikiah and Katari start bitch-slapping each other meanwhile Naomi is on the ground, rolling around and roaring with laughter. Amara finally gets up when her friend Kyo shows up; Lianna and Neikan do as well*

Kyo: here, let me help you up *he helps Amara up and grabs her butt* oops…
Amara: *slaps him on the face* pervert.
Kyo: oh, baby…you’re so hot!
Amara: *hands glow yellow* want me to neuter you right here and now?
Kyo: …you’re no fun.
Lianna: only in bed.
Neikan: I’d like to see that.

*Lianna gropes Neikan. Neikan smiles*

Neikan: go on…
Amara: yeah, go on to school
Neikan: you love to ruin the moment, don’t you?
Amara: damn straight!
Katari: are we going?
Amara: right… *opens the portal in the tree * let’s go.

a/n: Well, there’s the first chapter…if anyone feels that my story should be removed, please don’t hesitate to tell me. If you liked it, then please review it. Ja’ ne!
© Copyright 2006 bloodneko (bloodneko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178444-Crimson-Elementals