*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178505-Lust
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1178505
A sexual encounter between strangers at a concert.
His hands were rough against the skin of her thighs as his fingers worked themselves up her short black skirt. The calluses on his workman's hands chafted her hip as his fingers wrapped around her pantise and yanked them down her long, white shapely legs. His mouth claimed hers. His teeth sank into her lower lip as those fingers, those wonderful fingers slipped inside her. She moaned against his face;his fingers knew just what to do. His other arm wrapped around her center as her knees collasped from under her like he knew they would.

He pulled his fingers from inside her and placed them in his mouth. His lips red from hers as he tasted her. She stared at him, her brown eyes heavy lidded and clouded with desire. He felt his need for her, a slight pulling in his pit of his stomach. He pinned both her hands against the grimy gray wall. "Do you want it?" he asked close to her face, mockingly. "Do you want my big, hard cock inside you?'"

"Yes," she breathed as his free hand taunted the side of her breast.

"Yes what?" he asked his lips against her cheek, his body against hers. He wanted to hear her say it. To reduce it down to its most primativite, its most basic level.

"Yes, I want your large, hard cock inside me." Her breathing became heavy as he rubbed against her. She felt his bulging desire rub between her legs and couldn't take anymore.

He released her hands and picked her up, her long legs wrapped around his waist as he pushed his way inside her. Her arms were around his neck, her back against the wall. He drove deeper inside her, her heels digging into his back painfully, pushing him forward. There was no speaking, no words, only animal panting and grunting. He had the stamina of a teenager and the passion of a wild horse. His body was slick with sweat from thrusting, the strain of holding her weight barely registered.

It hurt, the ferocity with which he fucked her, but she would have killed him if he stopped. She came a least three times, she lost count, before all his energy was expended and he exploded inside her with a loud animal grunt. He stood there afterward, still holding her in the air, still inside her with his head buried against her neck. She ran her fingers through his hair. She knew he had to control himself, he needed to collect himself. He picked his head up and stared at her. She saw the tears in his eyes. She wiped them gently with the soft pads of her thumbs and sweetly kissed his trembling mouth.

He pulled out of her and gently set her down. Her legs were shaking so badly that she sat down on the concrete, her back against the wall. He sat down next to her his thigh touching hers and took her hand in his. They sat there the both of them their hands locked staring at the wall in silence. She broke that silence with one word. "Wow." They both laughed. The deep heartfelt laughter one rarely got to exhibit in their everyday life. After they quieted down she said in a tone of absolute astonishment, "I've never had anyone want me, anyone take me with such force, with such animal lust and power before."

"Thanks." He said not quite believing what he'd done. He just met this girl not an hour ago. He knew her name was Danielle. She knew his name was Brandon. They both came to the concert with other people, the loud offensive rock music just now registering to them both through the walls of the stairwell. The music erupted as the door opened. In walked a tall blonde version of what looked like one of the Backstreet Boys.

"There you are. I've been looking for you for an hour." He glanced down and saw the two holding hands. He chose to ignore it as he held out his own, "Come on. I came to this God-awful concert because you like the music."

She just stared at his hand glancing at his face, his hand and back to his face wondering how she ever went out with a person like that. When she didn't take his hand, he bent down and grabbed her arm, pulling her to her feet. She didn't have time to say a word before Brandon popped up, not unlike a jack-in-the-box and pushed him away. "She's not going anywhere," he said his voice alone brought promises of the trouble to come.

"Hey man, I don't know who you think you are, but this is my date and she's coming with me." He wouldn't let go of her arm as he spoke.

"Danielle, do you want to go with him?" Brandon asked staring into her eyes.

"No," she said trying to jerk her arm free.

When he wouldn't let her go Brandon's fist slammed into his jaw. He stumbled back against the wall and slowly slid to the floor. She stared at him for a moment before she said, "My hero," and grabbed his hand. he squeezed it once before putting his strong arm around her shoulders. They both walked out, the grin on his face only a slight peek given to the outside world of just how good he felt at that moment.
© Copyright 2006 Michele (insanebabe17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178505-Lust