*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178574-New-Love
Rated: XGC · Other · Romance/Love · #1178574
A worderously glorious experience in the unexpected.
Sometimes I forget about the things I miss out on, until they come back into my life. As I go through the routines of life, the day to day of a engineer I often forget about how strong and powerful simple emotions like love are. The experience of knowing eachother day to day, knowing that you are not alone in this world, and that everything will work out for the best.

It's been a long time since I've wanted a relationship after my last relationship which left me dammaged both mentally and financially. Trust is a hard thing to recover from.

But then when you're least expecting it, someone shows up in your life and brings new colors to your world. A way of seeing it that makes you feel optimistic again. Like life could go on and that things would be ok. And they leave such an impression on you that you can't help but spend every waking moment thinking of them.

The thought of her lips, her red hair and the way she feels on a cold afternoon cuddled up on the sofa. She intoxicating. The anticipation is endless. The need to feel another person in the most intimate way, who knows you and sees into your soul.

And it leaves me constently in awe of the joy she has brought to my life. She has brough new meaning and purpose to my life that I could never expect to receive in return.

And with every new day brings a new hope and a new color to my world. A chance to make things better, and experience all life has to offer. We live in joy, peace and compassion as we start to make our way through this life in love and hope.
© Copyright 2006 RetroLight (cehanson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178574-New-Love