*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178848-When-I-Say-I-Love-You
by Bond
Rated: E · Prose · Romance/Love · #1178848
When my girlfriend asked how much I loved her, this was my response.
When I say "I love you", I am saying so much more than those three simple words.

When I say "I love you", I mean I can't stop thinking about you.
When I say "I love you", I mean I can't sleep without you.
When I say "I love you", I mean I want to hug you, to kiss you, to feel you.
When I say "I love you", I mean I would wait by the phone all day so I won't miss your call, so I could hear your voice, hear you tell me you love me too.
When I say "I love you", I mean I can't breathe without you.
When I say "I love you", I mean I feel empty without you.
When I say "I love you", I mean I want to spend all my time with you, spend my life with you, grow old with you.
When I say "I love you", I mean I would give up everything to be with you, travel any distance to be with you.
When I say "I love you", I'm saying I would fight for you, I would die for you, for your love.

There is so much more I want to say, but I can't find the proper words worthy of expressing what I feel, so all I can say is "I Love You".
But now I hope you understand that when I say "I love you", it's not just those three little words I'm trying to say, but so much more.
© Copyright 2006 Bond (bond87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178848-When-I-Say-I-Love-You