*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1179242-The-Performance
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1179242
She is instructed perform online, alone, for friends
THE PERFORMANCE



He has instructed that I perform sexually, on my webcam, for an audience. The thought makes me very, very nervous, but is arousing at the same time. After a couples glasses of wine, I take a deep breath and look at my instant messenger list for potential viewers. Hmmm…A couple guys I know, have flirted with…My favorite couple from Wisconsin…What the hell. I get my nipple clamps, a strap for restraining my wrists, and lay them out in front of me. Fresh candle. A fresh glass of wine, and I am ready.

I get a fresh glass of wine, then IM them each, briefly explaining my instructions. All are willing to view this performance, and my Wisconsin turn on their cam for me to see their reactions.

I’m wearing a white lace camisole and very brief lace tap pants, and once the camera is adjusted, I enlace my wrists together with the strap, then slowly slide the straps of the camisole off, exposing one breast slowly. Damn, my nipples are hard. Exposing the other breast, I look up and see notes of approval from all. This is getting fun. I stand to remove the camisole, step out of it. Sitting back down, I begin to play with my breasts, wrists still bound, pinching, pulling and snapping my nipples occasionally, holding my breasts together and apart, jiggling them with my hands and by the nipples. Is time. I put on the nipple clamps, tighter then usual, gasping a little as I pull the chain forward, then grasp it in my tongue, pulling up tightly, then drop it. OUCH and the jolt of pain runs through me. Wow, erotic. I feel myself getting wet, and do it again…again…

Nipples turning a little purple here, and I have other plans, so I remove them. Damn they hurt coming off this time, and I gently rub my nipples, then sit up straight, proudly.

I light the candle, and wait for the wax to melt. Only done this once before, with instruction from a sub friend, and not as extreme as I intend to go tonight. I raise the candle, and drip some of the wax on my breasts, then aim for the nipples. MMMMMM….Hot for a moment, then I watch it harden. I begin to drip it more on my breasts, down my belly. I move the cam to the table, lean back and begin to drip the wax on my thighs, across the curve of the top of my pussy. Across my clit and DAMN that’s hot. Again, again, thighs, slit, lips until I’m so slick I feel the wax sliding off.

I get my vibrator (bunny), putting it between my breasts, oiled, and slide it between them, squeezing them around it, sucking the tip as it comes through. On request, I turn slightly sideways and suck it, tease it for a while, giving it head. OK, too horny for this, and I turn it on, adjusting the clit stimulator and rotation. As I slip it in, the waves start. My audience is rapt and giving words of encouragement as the first orgasm rocks through, God, forever. My skin is so flushed, my lips are swollen. Breathe, girl. New baby oil, and I start slipping it into my very, very tight ass. This could take a minute. OK, past the head, and I start to finger myself as it slides in. Oh…my…GOD…and I start to use it to fuck myself, fingers on my clit, so wet it’s shiny, the wax drops show on the camera and it looks so damn hot. More words of encouragement, and I‘m going in earnest now, taking it deep. Hard, fast, fingers flying…and NOW the explosion rocks me backwards, and it won‘t stop…again and again, and my hand is still, just holding my pussy and feeling the waves, over and over. I feel myself returning to my skin, slowly, breathing again. I need a bath.

I thank my audience, and they each thank me. Well, my Wisconsin couple is slightly engaged, her sitting on his lap facing me, and I watch her cum now, hard, face lit up. She says her hands are shaking as she types a thanks, then their screen goes black. I sign off, finish my wine. Wow. Great experience.


© Copyright 2006 Chryseis47 (chryseis47 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1179242-The-Performance