*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1179830-Passion-for-Writing
by jonzky
Rated: E · Article · Personal · #1179830
This is the first write-up that I am going to post here in this site. Have a nice day all!

Hi! *Smile* I’m a new member of this site, I'm jonzky..got pretty interested with the site as I believe I can get something good and worthy here, I knew that there are a lot of good writers here that shares their thoughts and advices as well as their flairs for writing.

Actually I am an aspiring writer, though I haven’t read and is not reading much of books/novels/short stories as what other writers have did or have been doing (in short, I’m not a bookworm)- but what I am just reading were short article writings in magazines or in the net, and I only read the ones that specifically interests or strikes me most. But despite of all these, I really want to learn how to write effectively as well as to write in good flow, to write differently with sense that would really be favorable or enable to appreciate by the readers.

Early in my college life, I’ve been keeping good poems and inspirational messages, so I think in this way I’ve gotten the motivation to write. I am also used to collect Cosmopolitan Magazines, there, I’ve read a lot of short write-ups that merely inspired me to read and buy the magazine. Some of the articles there that have been published I found somewhat inspiring and truly have sense and implication.

Just want to share with you my short experiences of being a writer. My work back then was a web content writer. My work here was to compose and to write comprehensive content writings for the company’s websites, specifically for legal and motorcycle parts. Before, I thought writing is very complicated, as I had no courage and I feared in applying as a web content writer since I’ve got no experience yet and I thought that I cannot do the writing stuff. But who would have thought that I can be a writer as well, I was so surprised and terrified when my former employer handed me the position of a web content writing in his company, though I did not apply as a writer and I did not undergo the process in hiring as their writer as what the other writers had went through, he still entrusted me the job.

With this experience, I’ve learned that being a writer, writing must come from within, what I meant is that there should be the passion and enthusiastic that whatever the topic or subject that is given to you no matter you hate or dislike it- you can complete and write with difference and sense in your own unique way.

Currently, I have a new job which is far from writing, as with this, I really miss writing. So now, I’m planning to enroll or to join in a creative writing seminars or lectures. I am also having some research about writing stuff and here I am -I gladly found this website! Hope my prowess of writing would develop more and I know that I will succeed in my goals.*Wink**Cool*


*Snow1* “I can confidently say that the cause of a successful writer is his/her passion that he/she is giving onto his/her writings.“ *Snow1*
© Copyright 2006 jonzky (jho2006 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1179830-Passion-for-Writing