*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1179918-Thoughts-3
Rated: 18+ · Critique · Other · #1179918
Just certain things that bug me, and need to get off of my chest.
My deep thoughts.

Usually, people's inner thoughts are, "What's she thinking?" or, "I wonder what he thinks of me?" Psh, not for me.

My thoughts or wonders you could say, are a little out there, but they're definitely real.

1. Why do people have to talk behind other's backs?
I mean, honestly, you wouldn't want anyone to say that about you, so why would you say that about them. Hm, THE GOLDEN RULE.

2. What is it with people discriminating or making fun of other's?
Now, I'm no Mother Theresa, but I am not going to laugh or sneer at a girl who is a little on the heavy side. I mean, come on people, this is America, NO ONE IS PERFECT. If you honestly think that you're perfect, then there is something definitely wrong with you. It's called SELF-CENTERED. And, by that I mean, you need a good hard awakening.

3. For people who get embarrassed by what other's might say, get over it.
More often than not, it will happen again. If you let it get to you, they will keep feeding off of that negative energy. Furthermore, you will get hurt even worse.

4. LYING! Why in the heck do people have to lie.
It's a little known fact, that I learned firsthand. If you tell a lie, you will surely have to tell another one to get out of that jam. But, if you're lucky enough to survive the deception of that first lie, don't worry, you'll have to tell another one sometime, sooner or later. And, haha, I love it when you tell a lie, and then it was so long ago that you forgot the first lie, and when you go to tell your second lie, its TOTALLY different. WOW, wake-up-call, Lying is for people who are afraid of facing the REAL WORLD.

© Copyright 2006 RagsShelb (ragsshelb2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1179918-Thoughts-3