*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1179982-lost-in-time-and--place
Rated: · Fiction · Other · #1179982
its a story about a lonely girl tht struggels in her day life and face problems
she was sitting all alone in her room staring at the ciel , and thinking how is going to end her life . she was there sitting in the corner recalling what happened from half an hour , she was sitting in the living room watching tv and suddenly her dad came in and without saying a single word he just steped in and slap her on her face .
for a moment she stared at him and didnt understand this sudden unexplained move ,after that she looked at him and asked him why he did so but all what he did is that he turned around and left teh room ... around her was silence and she sat on the floor trying to figure out what just happened and she had did it wrong .. she think over and over again but she couldnt find out why all that happen ... later in her brotehr came in and when looked at her in a scary way , she get scared of him ( donnt know why he look in this way as if he is going to kill her ) she piled over on the couch and a look of fear in her eyes you can see ... she know her brother , he is so cruel and hates girls and wishs if they just disappeared from the surface of the earth .. so she was afraid that he will do something to her and she is quite sure that no one will give her a hand .
she took a deep breath after he passes her and cross the room , but the poor girl didnt know that he just did that to stand behind her to strangle with his bare hands andtrying to kill her. she caughed and caughed and looked for a breath and fighted for a fresh breath , and when she thought that its her end, he let go of her.so she falled on the couch ..she couldnt believe herself that she made it at last after she lose her faith to survive .. she turned around to ask him why he did that , and what astonished her is that her dad was standing their in the corner watching her sufficating on her brothers hand ,(just like that ) . first he didnt answer and after a while he answered .. it was simply cause she didnt pass the official exam for the second year in row.
© Copyright 2006 jyuvanny (trytobesohard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1179982-lost-in-time-and--place