*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1180422-Remember
by SarahW
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1180422
Just trying my hand at sex scenes
“Remember?” She asked sliding up to his side. “Remember there was a time when it was hot, when it was tempting. The rush of heat as we kissed. The feel of my breasts in your palms. Remember?”

She walked around him letting her breath caress his thick neck. The heat from her words making the little hairs that resided there quiver under her sighs.

“Things change.” She whispered, her head dipping and lightly nipping at his nape. “But desire and fantasies reoccur when it’s least expected even when you don’t know if it’s what you want or not.”

The pulse beat strong beneath his skin. Her voice sending tremors into him making his blood rush through his veins, lifting them, making them throb beneath her touch.

She trailed her fingers lazily along his shoulders. Her moist lips trailing behind them and sending spirals of heat into his skin.

She noticed the throbbing of a vein along his throat and grazed it between her teeth, realizing that a passion akin to her own still resided within him. Her tour of his body made hers come alive and images of what she wanted to do to him burned before her eyes.

She ended up finally in front of him, her breathing labored, and she pulled her eyes away from his neck only to rest on his lips. She slowly moved in and sucked his bottom lip between her teeth, pulling his head down. Her hands snaked their way into his curls pulling him into her mouth so she could devour him.

She held on for a short while, only to make sure she had his attention, and then slowly withdrew.

“There are times I just want to give in, to show you how you turn me on,” She whispered against him licking his lips with the tip of her tongue. “There are fantasies I would love to act out with you.” She slid her hands from his curls to the expanse of his chest playing with his nipples through his shirt.

Suddenly she stopped and stepped back looking into star kissed eyes that were lazy with passion.

“I have to take a shower before I leave.” And with that she moved slowly to the bathroom feeling the slick dampness between her thighs. It was just a kiss she thought. Just imagine if we gave in.

In the dimly lit bathroom she stripped off her clothes letting the satin straps of her bra slide off of her shoulders, making the fabric shift nicely over her rigid nipples. Her head drifted back and she could still feel the firm pressure of his lips against hers. Could still smell the musky aroma of him. She imagined his hands helping rid her of her panties and caressing her skin with his hands,

An excited moan finally brought her to and she stepped quickly into the shower. She lifted her face into the pounding stream of water hoping that it would knock some sense into her. It did just the opposite. The water drummed against her body in a fierce rhythm making it throb as if his fingers were probing deeply into her. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back wondering if the steam was being created from the water or her thoughts. The water cascaded over her breasts teasing the already hard nipples to stretch even more. Her hands followed the river of water down her body trying to chase away the growing tension. But they turned traitor and her fingers slid into the opening between her legs. They moved to a fierce rhythm with her palm rubbing against the most sensitive part, making her squirm against her own hand.

Suddenly, cold air swirled around her knees and she opened her eyes to gaze into the face of the man she had been envisioning.

His curls surrounded the fierce expression of desire on his face and she realized that he had been watching her. Watching the way her hands moved firmly against her.

He stepped into the shower looking deep into her eyes and they mirrored the thoughts that were running through her head. He grasped the wet strands of her hair making a tight fist within it. With his left hand he turned her body roughly into the cool tile of the wall. Her cheek and her breasts were firmly pressed into the tile which made a strong contrast to the firm warmness of his body behind her.

He rubbed the rigid firmness against the top part of her rounded cheeks. The water making him slide deftly across it. He shifted slightly and he let her cheeks rub him and she felt him grow harder still.

His head dipped down and he bit her firmly where the shoulder meets the neck. A shudder of acceptance ran the course of her body. He must have felt it since he pushed her further into the wall. The grasp on her hair tightened, pulling her head to the side so he could gain more access. His free hand slid between the wall and her body making its way up to firmly grasp her breast. He molded it into his hand squeezing it and playing with it.

“You have no idea what you are in for.” He growled into her ear. He bit her earlobe and let it graze between his teeth.

With a quickness that surprised her, he had turned her around and was grinding into her. He took her mouth with his and set a punishing rhythm. He would tease her for a second by pulling his tongue out and making her ache for him to thrust it back in. He waited until she was moaning for him to take her and then made sure she knew what she was in for.

He wrapped her legs roughly around his waist, putting a hand up against the wall to support them both. He lifted his head to look at her as he positioned himself at her opening. He wanted to see her as he thrust himself into her. He wanted to see the pleasure that tore through her as he did so.

With no more foreplay he took himself in hand and forced himself into the tight, slick hole until he couldn’t go any further.
© Copyright 2006 SarahW (speakers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1180422-Remember