*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1181118-I-AM-A------
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Drama · #1181118
just something simple and direct!
You know i live a dangerous life and it seems to get more intense everyday. The dangers are strong and they seem to linger on and on with no hopes of fading away. I'm hated by every woman on god's green earth. From mothers,sisters,girlfriends,wives,lovers,mistress and the list goes on. I'm that woman in your nightmares and i enter your dreams unwanted. Destroying lives and dreams, and don't really care. striping you of all your riches and fame.
I AM A BITCH!
The alfa and omega, the begining and the end of all happy relationships. I seek and destroy and go on with no remorse. I will fuck your man and have him thinking he is the shit and wake up the next morning with his bestfriends face in my clit.
I AM A BITCH!
The woman your mother warned you about. That female that everyone talks about. But do you think i care? I am loved by many and hated by all, the envy of all women and the one your man always call. I'm in every man's wet dream. I can kiss your daddy and make your mother cream.
I AM A BITCH!
and this is no lie.. from the thickness of my hips, the pimp in my stride, to the rise of my breast, the fullness of my lips and the lust in my eyes,
I AM A BITCH!,
and i tell you know llies. From the midwest to the west coast, to the east coast to the south....your man will be mine and will be spending all your money on me in due time.
I AM A BITCH!,
and you have been warned. Also i'm a Aquariou, so imust take on the world by storm. So the next time your man cheats....know that he is with me and i dare any woman to step up and try to take my place. I promise i will spit in your face and walk away with a smile!
I AM A BITCH!
No i'm not a rle model or someone to look up to. But i am that Bitch you should never tell your problems too, because all i do is flip the script and have yoru man doing all types of freaky shit. And to all those mistressa nd beining the other woman, note that.......
IAM A BITCH!,
and you will never see me coming. While you think he is tricking to you, I get the whole cake and his treat. So all you whores i got you beat,so you need to know...
I AM A BITCH, AND I'M NOTHING NICE!
So if you got a man, i suggest that you keep him tight and give him all the things and power he posses or you to will be a victum of this..........
BIR=TCH IN DISTRESS!
I..................... AM...................THAT.....................BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY DADJA

THIS WAS INSPIRED BY ALL THOSE CHEATING MEN......YOU DROVE ME TO BE THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
© Copyright 2006 misunderstood (dadja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1181118-I-AM-A------