*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1181247-strangers
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1181247
a story of broken love. a work in progress.
Saying i was okay in the past was entirely truthful, now it seems i have this store bought way of saying it. You have finally learned how to cry silently, and the part that breaks my heart the most is the fact that we were once able to lean on each other when it was needed. Yes, in the past we had broken each other down, but with a simple kiss came forgiveness. There is a part of me that does not want to believe that we have actually become strangers to one another, but there is no denying it. At a point in our lives we could finish each other’s sentences, now i would pay just to know what is running through your mind. Simple things in life bring back the memories that we had; the scent of your cologne, your jeans that are still in my apartment, and of course our song. I am not bitter about the way things played out, in fact maybe there is a reason we didn't last. No one can know why we became strangers, i guess its just a fact of life. Whether or not someone new comes into my life i will never forget the years that we spent blissfully and uncontrollably in love.
© Copyright 2006 rebecca (rebsx3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1181247-strangers