*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1181260-Surprise
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Cakes
Rated: 18+ · Other · Relationship · #1181260
Sexuality. Explored.
Surprise!
By: Tim Jacobs


          Have you ever had anything unexpected happen to you? I mean, really something you didn't see coming, something that just jumps out at you when you least expect to be surprised. One of those things.
          I'm going to be pretty straight forward here, one of those things where you might call TMI or something, so if you think you're going to be bothered then please, turn back, avert your eyes or put this down.
          I'm eighteen, a bit older than last year and I'm out of high school, single at college and this particular night I was feeling one of those young man urges. Now, I'm a bit of a partier, I hang out with plenty of good looking girls that I could get with for an evening, but I've got a girlfriend back home. I'm a loyal guy, at least so far, so I decided to get rid of one of those urges myself.
          My girlfriend is this sweet chick, met her in high school, very cute, very smart and very wild. Well, I should say was. But I mean this girl had brains like you wouldn't believe and not just when it came to the text books, she could read people, she had eyes that could spot a pin falling off a fifty story building two miles away, if you moved a piece of paper on her desk she'd notice immediately. And she was so cute, the sleek face, curved nose, bright eyes. I was so lucky to have her. So lucky.
          But there was one thing that I didn't like about her. I mean, I can't lie here, I was really attracted to her for it at first, but as time went on I wanted it to stop. She could exploit her sexuality very easily. If this chick wanted something, she'd ask for it waring a mini skirt and no bra, she'd roll out those puppy eyes and you'd instantly get lost in them and surrender. She was attractive physically and she new it, and was not shy expressing it.
          Any way, I was in love with her, at least I thought I was, which was why I was flying solo. One of those days, you know? So, and I'm going to go into a bit of detail here so read at you're own digression, but I hit up my usual site.
          I don't know how far into internet porn you've ventured, but now a day you can go to these gallery sites where there are blocks of about fifty models and their thumb nails grouped. It's a form of advertisement. Get the best picture you have of you doing whatever it is you do and group it together with a ton of other girls so any user and log on and, hey, she's cute, I'll check out her site.
          Some people think it's kind of weird, but I didn't. I mean these girls were just making some cash on the side, most of them were probably in college and paying tuition. So what if guys came on-line every night and cranked one out to them? It's a sick and sadistic world, isn't it? In fact, I'd bet they had boy friends who were fine with it too, a couple leading a relationship into a new age of sexuality.
          So this is where I was, looking through a block of fifty models, some of them in very explicit positions, some of them being ravaged by older men, some of them playing around with other girls. It was getting the job done, if you know what I mean, and then I saw my girlfriends face in one of the thumb nails.
          My jaw hit the floor, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and this wasn't just some girl that looked like her, that was her, mole under the left breast and everything. I was looking at my girlfriend on a pornography site. I was not happy. At all.
          What do you do at that point? I wanted to call her up and scream at her that she was a slut and a lier because she never told me she was doing that, rage boiled through my vanes as I glanced through jpeg after jpeg of another man doing things I thought I was the only one was supposed to be doing. I couldn't believe this, I mean he was probably thirty years old. What a slut!
          The next morning I called her and we argued for like three hours. Blah blah blah, “I'm not in love with any one but you,” “Yeah but you're getting your vag pounded out in front of global eyes,” “Oh cool it, I don't even really like it, I just do it for the money,” “Get a real job,” “Real jobs would be way to much time which would take away from school, and they wouldn't pay my tuition.” Click, I broke up with her right there.
          Damn slut. How dare she do something so vile.
© Copyright 2006 Cakes (cakes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1181260-Surprise