*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1181735-This-is-me
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Biographical · #1181735
An introduction
I am 22, single (for as long as I can remember) and not very up to date with technology. For as long as I can remember I wanted to be a writer. It's amazing how many people you can reach, touch, provoke, send to tears and what not, with a few scribbled words. I read. Most of my time I spend reading. (No wonder I'm still single). Books are the only things that stood by me through the years. In good times, bad times, when I felt lonely or depressed, I always had my books to go to.

I am going through a very difficult time right now, I was kicked out of the house by my mother. My parents got divorced when I was 14 and I never had a good relationship with my father. Looking back I realize that my mother is very controlling. She never let me do anything! I am all grown up with a job, my own car and so on, but I chose to stay with her for financial reasons. With only High school and a few courses to my name, I don't earn that much.

So I went to visit some friends for the weekend (a married couple). I came home early Sunday afternoon and find that the locks have been changed!! She eventually comes to the door and tells me to give her my house keys and leave. There I am, in tears and only with the clothes I took with me for the weekend. So I went back to my friends' house and luckily they let me stay until I found another place.

So to sum up, I just wanted to warn you that I am depressed and angry. At least through this I realized I don't only have books to support me anymore, but a friend that is a real friend and stands by me through everything!
© Copyright 2006 Dark Dame (mienie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1181735-This-is-me