*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1182919-Unearthed-Secrets
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1182919
Fanfiction about the Harry potter life. Romance/Action
“Hello Mr. Malfoy I hope you have some Information for me.” Said the masked face appearing from the flames.

“Yes I do, My father Has told me that he looking to moving his location to somewhere in a more remote area. But on a more important note, He- Who-must-not-be-named Is holding a meeting tomorrow morning at 3 am on the ground his father rests in. I am to understand it is of utmost importance.”

“Ahh yes I have heard bout that. And do tell your father that I have the perfect place for him. It is actually in the ForbiddenForest. A cabin found in the center and cloaked by magic. Tell him Dumbledore does not even know of it. He will be safe there. Thank you Malfoy for your assistance. I will speak to you soon” Said the voice and the face disappeared.

Harry woke up with a burning pain coming from his lighting shaped scar. He tried to remember more about the dream but the more he tried to remember the more he couldn’t. Harry could here footsteps coming up the stairs and soon there was a knocking on the door.


“HARRY? HARRY!!!” It was his aunt. “ Harry get down stairs right now. You have company!”

Harry could hear the fear in her voice. As he walked down the stairway and into the kitchen he saw a familiar face. It was Tonks and there was someone standing next to her as well.

“Ello’ Harry. I hope you are doing well” said Tonks looking him over.

“As best as I can living with muggles Tonks.” Said Harry, as he looked to the girl standing next to Tonks.

“Oh yes, Harry this is my Sister Wylow. She will be staying here for a few days and then she will take you to the burrow.”

“I will not have another person like… like HIM in my house!” yelled Harry’s uncles Vernon as his veins started bulging out of his grotesquely purple face.

“ I will sty here and you will not stand in my way Vernon Dursley. Unless you want a tail to match the one I heard your son liked so very much. Said Wylow as she took out her wand.

“Fine you will stay in Harry’s room.” said his uncle with some difficulty.

“Well I can see you can take care of your self Wylow so I will be off. And good luck Harry!” said Tonks before she dissaperated.

Harry led Wylow up to his room apologizing for the mess.

“Oh don’t worry Harry my sister was quite right. These muggles are way too clean.” Said Wylow making them both laugh lightly.

“Er, Harry do you mind if we get something to eat. I am starving.” said Wylow as she felt her stomach gurgle.

“Yah, come on I’ll make us some sandwiches." said Harry leading her down to the Kitchen where Dudley and his gang where eating some subs that Petunia made them. All of them stopped at the sight of Wylow and Harry could under stand why. Wylow had long blonde hair down to the bottom of her back and honey brown eyes. She was skinny (a Beonce like body) a very nice butt. She wore a black belly shirt that went a little past her voluptuous breast and a black miny skirt. Wylow could feel them starring and glared at them.

"Shut your mouths you lazy bums." She said and sat down at the one seat left while Harry made them some sandwiches.
After eating Wylow helped Harry with his homework then put it away and started talking about school.

"...Only because I was out of the common room coming from the bathroom" said Wylow telling him about Snape docking off point for be out to late.

"Wow and what house are you in?" asked Harry "I'm in Gryffindor just like you." said Wylow. Soon they started talking about their friends at school and Harry found out that Wylow knew Hermione. Soon it became 11:30 and everyone else in the house was in bed. So Harry went into the bathroom and changed into his nightclothes while in the room Wylow changed in to hers.
After talking a little more about the sleeping arrangements, which resulted in Harry sleeping on the floor and Wylow in the bed. Wylow noticed what time it was.

"Harry do you remember me asking you about that mirror?" asked Wylow.

"Yah, I left it on the dresser." said Harry getting it and handing it to Wylow.

"Well know I'm going to call someone on it and I know you'll have a million questions but just talk to the person then when your done ill answer all the Questions you have ok."

"Ok." said Harry suspiciously and Wylow looked at the mirror then whispered a name Harry knew very well just as the clock struck 12:00am.

"Sirius" she whispered
© Copyright 2006 Shaddow (shaddow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1182919-Unearthed-Secrets