*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1183501-The-Dungeon---Part-I
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1183501
Her One Love leads her through initiation
THE DUNGEON _ Part I

I have prepared myself as He instructed for this, my first-ever experience in a public dungeon. I mean, it’s a private club and all, but our sessions and scenes until now have been private, between us only or, on occasion, with another girl, for me to use and, of course, for His enjoyment. It is a great delight for Him to refuse my release when I am ministered to by a talented woman. It is an even greater delight for him to enter her while she is still in orgasm from my mouth and tongue, his hands and fingers on and inside me, urging me forward…

But I digress. He had brought me here once before, for a required orientation and, while taken aback, I do admit being aroused imagining the uses for all of these…things. Chains hanging from the ceiling in one corner. A partial chain-link fence in another, with a large sling-type thing and ..headrest? With eyehooks for, I assume, bondage and restraint. Various adjustable-position tables…and near the center of the room, a very imposing large wooden X, eyebolts placed at top, middle and bottom. My initiation altar. Remembering it, I feel a growing moisture and change position, not daring to bring my open knees together. But - I have never been displayed, and am both apprehensive and excited at the prospect.

I have dressed carefully for this occasion, as He instructed. My auburn hair is drawn up and wrapped into a high braided bun, secured with a ring of silk flowers, a few tendrils soft against my neck and cheeks. My collar is an antique gold necklace in a flowing pattern of semi-precious stones…amethyst, citrine, tourmaline, faceted to flash in the light, a beautiful piece that I wear always when not leashed for Him. A simple, soft white Grecian dress, neckline a gathering at the shoulders, sleeveless, calf-length but slit full-length on the left side revealing thigh-high stockings and my nakedness. 4” heeled white pumps, ankle straps fitted securely. A white rope belt, fastened by Him with a ring in the front, to which he has attached a suede leash. The leash is looped through his wrist. And of course my slave’s cuff bracelet, a twisted rope of steel, brass and copper on my wrist, which is never, ever removed.

He smiles at me reassuringly as He opens my door and raises me out, and I draw a nervous, breath, then blow it out slowly. The contents of his athletic bag are a mystery to me, for which I am grateful. Find out soon enough. We have negotiated this scene, my safe words are the same as always (but never yet used). I pray that I will not fail Him in fear or weakness, remind myself that He holds all of my trust in His loving hands, and give myself over to that as he leads me inside. Sensing this final consent and release, He quickly kisses my forehead as we enter the exhibition/viewing area.

The viewing room is darkened, and a quick glance tells me that it is standing room only. The dungeon is darkened as well, with the exception of two spotlights focused on the large X - the St Andrews Cross, one red, one blue, , and a white spotlight focused on the floor a couple of feet in front of it. “For you, my darling” he whispers to me, and a chill runs through me. Now this is real, but starting to take on a surreal edge as my fear catches me for a moment. He laughs out loud, once sharply, and leads me to the front of the room.

“Greetings, Dungeon Master my friend, this is the one I spoke with you of. She is prepared and ready, are you not, girl?” I nod my assent. This will be the only question addressed to me.

With a nod to the assemblage, he leads me to the white circle, then removes the belt with one quick tug and removes the dress in the same fluid motion. Eyes downcast, I stand proudly before him, feeling the eyes upon me.

“Ah, yes, Sir Richard, thank you” he startles me to raise my head, and I see a Dom striding toward us, ropes over his arm and a smile to my Lord. “Obey Him, girl” my Lord says sternly, and walks away. I venture a glance through my lashes…booted, muscular legs, leather belt with straps to emphasize his cock and balls, wide leather wristbands... I dare look no further, and stand erect, eyes downcast as he walks around me, pinching a nipple sharply, running his hand down and over my ass, then slapping it sharply. He chuckles as I jump, then holds my wrists out from my body. “Keep them there for now” He instructs, and spread your ankles girl.” He nudges them to an acceptable distance, ankle straps straining slightly, then raises my chin. “Take a look at your audience, girl” he says. “It will be your last for a very long time” and with that he wound an elastic cloth around my eyes, my head, two, three times. The darkness heightens my senses, and I feel my skin begin to tingle as I wait. A loop of the rope is draped down my back and he crosses my breasts with sure moves before wrapping it twice around my waist. I feel the slack in the back drawn tight, then the rope is drawn between my legs and tightened, spreading my lips and tight against my clit. He knots another rope to the first, and begins wrapping it over and under my breasts, tightly binding them and I feel my nipples outthrust.

He turns me roughly, and I am led forward a few steps. I feel restraints buckled onto my left ankle, and hear a snap as it is secured to the Cross. The same is done with the right, and he bends me over the center of the X of the cross, raising my ass high. He wraps my waist several times with another length of rope, and pulls it through the center of the X, fastening it somewhere and holding me securely. My wrists are next, restraints attached and arms stretched above my head, fastened to the eyebolts of the X. I am aroused, each moment more than the last, as he fastens each link, aroused by my exposure, by this helplessness, anticipation of what is to come racing through my mind. Then silence, waiting…

Booted heels come toward me, and I know that this is my Master by His stride. A firm hand caresses my back, my ass, and SMACK the sharp sting of his hand cracks the silence as I gasp, another SMACK to my other ass cheek. A leather paddle caresses the soreness for a moment, then comes down hard, first one cheek, again, again and I can’t squirm from it, held so tightly. His hand caresses the rising welts, then the paddle comes down hard on the other ass cheek, again, again and finally I cry out, once, quickly before arousal catches my breath. He is behind me now, and the blows take on His sexual rhythm, hard, some fast, some slow, a caress then I feel His fingers sliding across my slick lips, teasing the rope, and the desire is overwhelming as I moan. He moves the rope, and his fingers enter my wetness, two, no three, thrusting and I arch my back to meet them, feeling the gush of liquid on His fingers as he moves them inside me, waves gathering, gathering…

His fingers withdraw from me, and I slow my breathing, heart pounding. Fingers of leather tease my back now, caressing, slow light blows crossing my back and my ass tingles as he begins flogging me, surely, each blow placed so that one sting begins to ease as the next is delivered. Harder now, patterned across my back and ass, and I start to moan again as the lashes rain down, my sex throbbing now with each blow, aching for more. Five final lashes, driving three across my back, two across my ass, sharp, and I scream, and again, the pain driving me furiously toward orgasm. He teases my wetness open with a soft leather tongue…no, the riding crop, and slides its shaft easily across my wetness, so slick that is rides up onto my clit as he strokes, bringing me close, so close…I feel his hardness replace the crop as he teases my slit with its head, then slips it in as my tightness grasps him, wanting more. He grips my welted ass as he thrusts, building me again, long slow thrusts and I moan around him, sweating from the exertion not to cum now, tendrils wet and dripping down my face and neck, wanting, needing, aching…

“NO!” he barks, and withdraws, “not yet, girl” and once again there is silence. A sharp whoosh through the air and I scream as the crop strikes my ass, again, the back of my tender thighs, higher, then lower, sharp, OMG I can’t do this, my safe word is on my lips. I draw another sharp breath as the crop strikes my ass again, no, no I won‘t say it, I won‘t... The heat between my legs is suddenly overwhelming as he strikes my back, ass and legs, and the pain is becoming hypnotic, urgent, the blows take on their rhythm, back to ass to legs to ass, to back and I am moaning under it now, wanton, needing, aching.

Warm oil streams down my ass, running down my pussy lips, my thighs, and his cock presses against my ass as a vibrator enters me and YES a moment’s sweet, searing pain as he enters my ass, resting a moment then his full length in one thrust as he works the vibrator. Long and slow, then faster, and oh my GOD I cant hold this back, please Master and I realize it’s my voice begging, pleading, please, Master, please I beg You release me, please. Harder, faster, surer, and he removes the vibrator and plunges deep into my ass, hard, fast, spanking my ass, rhythmic, electricity from my ass and pussy jolting both of us. “NOW, girl” he says sharply, “NOW” and I am engulfed as His cock throbs inside me, the crescendo exploding me apart, His cum deep inside me triggering another, more intense orgasm and oh God now they come one inside the next, each building more intense and I am GONE, released, flying among the stars. Pure sensation, no skin, no flesh, just this pulsing magic, color exploding all around me, whispered sounds of music, I am free, floating, I am the universe, we are one…….

A voice comes into my awareness, no, don’t bring me back, but it is insistent, “come, little one, return to Me” and I moan as I slip back into my skin, losing the last tendrils of color, the music a memory now. A straw comes to my lips and I taste apple juice, sweet and realize I am parched, sucking its nectar from the straw. I am across His lap, my head cradled in the crook of His elbow, and He kisses me tenderly. I am aware of other voices now, like the wind across a plain. and then a smattering of applause as I open my eyes and He raises me to sit, taking my chin in His hand. I smile into His loving eyes as he kisses me again, owning me in this moment of completion as never before. “Welcome home, My dove”.
© Copyright 2006 Chryseis47 (chryseis47 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1183501-The-Dungeon---Part-I