*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1183546-Feed-the-Mind
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Mystery · #1183546
I wrote this while bored. I don't really know what to consider it. Enjoy.
The pencil drops. Does your mind work differently? Do you analyze how the pencil rolled from its crevice on your desk you use everyday at school? Or do you pass it off as gravity is playing tricks on you again?
Of course, it’s not a strange ordeal - A pencil falling from a small table.
But do you ever see the same thing twice?
Do you ever remember a dream, or an envision of something more than what you saw?
Maybe, and just maybe that pencil was meant to demonstrate an existence of what was and is greater.
Perhaps you’re too busy to notice, or perchance your psych is oblivious to such facts.
No matter the truth, an event in daily life could always be more than what it presents itself to be.
Déjà vu? Coincidental? Could be. There is no denial that there is a possible chance of those things, and yes, that does reason part of it out. However, it doesn’t tell you what’s beyond that.
To reach into the other dwelling of imaging, thoughts, and dreams. The world of your own mind, that most do take for granted. If you do, you may just pull something out worth reading.
It could show you.
It could tell you.
It could rearrange you.
Play you.
Cheat and lie to you.
Be someone else, and it could be the opposite end to reality.
It could transform and create something microscopic into a brand new world of color.
People walk by everyday, and you can read them… can’t you?
Do you believe that you could interpret that one person in a crowd just by their appearance, expressions, by usage of bits of words you hear from a few feet behind, and possibly even by the way they walk? One stride bigger than the next - but why? They may not even know themselves.
Would you be possessed to ask? Would you be frightened to speak to someone you didn’t fully know and understand? What if it were said that no one really knew and understood anyone?
There are so many things to examine in and about this universe, and we’ve really not even dented the inquiry. Still, everything seems unknown and unavailable for our knowledge. Imaginably, it could be.
Feed your mind, for it is the only entity in which you have full control.

How do people kill one another, and not feel an ounce of mercy when it’s occurring and show no remorse after the fact?
Do the people care?
It doesn’t even seem answerable. The mental processes of a murderer seems so great, so amazing and intricate that nobody but the person, or another who has shared the same thoughts and motives, or has taken action to them. No one else could ever possibly grow to comprehend them.
Would you challenge the mastermind of a being with that ability?
Would you open your mouth to their presence? One glance might do it. Possibly you could see a bit of that realm. That is, if you could ever see past the barriers within.
You’ve all seen the books, the TV programs, and the internet - they don’t do much justice for the reality of the stories they tell.
But in order to truly see that - look into the eyes of the man or woman. Then you will know without question.
Could be that they’re not killers, but victims just as you, or me or anyone else that is vulnerable to be.
Open your mind.
Grasp it, build it, and frame it to its actual worth.
You do have the power, don’t you?
© Copyright 2006 Hillary (fearthainn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1183546-Feed-the-Mind