*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1185018-My-Affirmation
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1185018
A friend recommended I write a positive affirmation, and this is what I produced.
I am not going to give up on my self today.

Today, I will believe that I not only can be happy, but that I deserve to be. I will know that I am not alone in my feelings of confusion and of being lost. Knowing this, I will know that I am connected to the world, and that I belong. Today, I will learn to love myself for the unique spirit that I am.

Over the course of my life, I have looked deeply into my soul and I have witnessed a great reservoir of strength, and though, sometimes I forget its presence, it is always there to offer me comfort in the worst of times. The path that lies before me is long and cumbersome, but I know that if I persevere, and take it one step at a time, I can walk its length with courage and with fortitude. Today is the day that I overcome my fears and gain confidence in my self. Today is the day I awaken to the world, and to my self, including all my unique capabilities, talents and passions.
© Copyright 2006 ErntsWrites (erntswrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1185018-My-Affirmation