*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1186195-Masayume
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1186195
3 teens set out in a adventure, only found in you dreams litterary!
Once this boy went to a summer camp, and met a girl named Yume, a sweet seventeen year old with flowery red hair and a good sence of style, he also met this fourteen year old boy named Makeinu, but he called him spaz, he wore a long grey coat and his hair brown spiking mostly backward, with some strands in his face, this boy was named Kakkoi, he was sixteen, silky coal black hair covering his eye , he wore baggy army pants and a black T-shirt, he was fairly muscular and kind, and enjoyed picking on Makeinu.
"yo spaz, isn't it past your bed time" Kakkoi mock the younger, and the said boy was trying to keep a hold of his temper.
"aww look he's getting mad" Kakkoi continued further. When Makeinu was about to snap, but luckily Yume stepped in to stop there squabbling.
"please stop you two, were here to have fun!" she cried
" But Yume! were just having fun..." Kakkoi whined,

"correction, you were having fun " Yume shot back using an emphasis on the word "fun". Makeinu was this time holding back laughter, because of this sight before him, Kakkoi submitting to Yume's punishing voice. Makeinu was smart and it didn't take a genius to figure out that Kakkoi hade a crush on Yume. Yume turned towards Makeinu, with a caring sister like smile.
"Kakkoi's right you know... it is getting pretty late... i think i shoould go to bed" Yume yawned and walked to her cabin, Kakkoi ran towards Yume to walk with her.
" You comming, i think the weather's changing" Kakkoi looked to the sky in a relaxed pose.
" that's weird, it's 'spose to be clear this night..." Makeinu muttered only to himself and ran to join the others.

()-()-()-()-()
A dark shadow was ordering troops, his prison like world seemed to boring for him, luckily the thousand year portal a growing thin.
-"Kuroyoru!" the shadow ordered, suddenly a black haired, red eyed , demon came from a shadow, and ordered him to get three ashi's to test the thinned portal. The black bishonen got some strong monsters on one stormy night, a eagle, a wolf and a tiger. the portal was starry, and alter colors now and then. the black haired demon just sighed and let go of the three chained beasts. the wolf was carring a spell book and seemed to be smirking, he in fact was an akari. The three beasts ran into the raining night.

()-()-()-()-()
" AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Makeinu's scream was heard in the night. Naturally Yume and Kakkoi came runnning.
" What happend" Yume cried in concern
"Maa, you got scared of your shadow again" Kakkoi teased the poor spooked boy.
" O.k that was one time, I know what I saw!" Makeinu retaliated
"What was it?" Yume spoke up.
" It was an eagle, a wolf and a tiger..." Makeinu trailed off.
"O.k maybe some animals escaped the zoo" Kakkoi used logic to fing an answer.
"...the size of this cabin"Makeinu looked strait at Kakkoi.
"pfft you just want attention" he shot back
" what way?" the red head spoke up, leaving Kakkoi shocked. Makeinu pointed a shaking finger towards Onryou cave located near by.
"o.k let's go!" she grabbed the boys and ran towards the said location.
once they got there they saw the wolf bowed at them and vanished, leaving the spell book behind. Kakkoi and Makeinu started their latest fight:
"See!! I told you, but Noooo! you wouldn't listen!"
" ya but it was too far fecthed to be true!"
Yume wasn't there to break up the fight like usual, since she was captivted by the book the wolf left behind. she walked like she was possesed, and slowly picked it up, and started to mutter some incantations...

" YUME!" both Kakkoi and Makeinu snapped her back to this world.
"huh" her once hypnotized eyes returned into her normally bubbly ones. Kakkoi and Makeinu both exchange looks that register concern for their female friend and the book she was carrying.
" nothings here, let's go home" yume said looking at the book in her hands.
" yume... are you alright" kakkoi said in concern
" yea Kakkoi's right, we both saw the giant wolf, heck it was bowing at us!" Makeinu added in
"Home.Now" she hissed, scaring the to boys to death. once they were out of the cave, she returned to normal once again.
()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

in the boys room, kakkoi and Makeinu were having a discussion:
" Yume's acting weird..."
"your right spaz"
"dont call me that!"
"fine, spaz "
"... that book..she didn't leave it at the cave"
"she didn't, i thought she did..."
"well we should go to sleep.." Makeinu yawned and pull the covers to his nose, aswell as kakkoi, and drifted into sleep.

()-()-()-()-()

there was sunshine it the clear blue sky, and Makeinu walked around on the lush green grass, and sniffing the beautiful flowers in this paradise, until... the flower talked..
"do i smell nice?" the flower jingled, and laughed well Makeinu fell back in surprise.
"you justed talked?" Makeinu questionned surprised, staring shocked the bell flower.
"of coarse!..." the plant giggled and offerd "whould you like to have some tea?"
"sure...o.k" Makeinu gave a strange glance to the flower, and with a flash he was siting at a table that resemble a leaf aswell as the chair's, and in front of him was a flower being, with long purple hair with bells that chime in the breeze, her eyes were a greenish yellow, and she wore a skirt that resembles a pink and white bell flower and a blue long sleeved shirt with sleeves that are long and resemble a mage's sleeves, her skin was fair and she sipped her tea with such grace and mannerisim, she had the sweetest of smiles aswell, Makeinu looked away blushing and spoke up.
"were am i?" he muttered
" Bessekai!" she smiled
"oh im sorry i have such terrible manners my name is Makeinu, what yours?" Makeinu spoke politly
"Tsurigane, it's quite a pleasure..." she giggled.
"oh it seams that you must wake up now" she smiled as Makeinu disappeared and twilight surrounded him.

()-()-()-()

"What a weird dream" he looked in his hand and foung a bell in it.
© Copyright 2006 Random_Authoresse (random_pplz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1186195-Masayume