*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1186219-Alabaster-Watershed
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1186219
In a lonely corner of my heart you find this:
Mortal remains in an alabaster watershed. Feel the pins and needles dancing on the eyes of your soul, reminding you of dreaded days gone by and crystalline dreams of forsaken futures. Your mind reaches out for the whispers of eternity on satin chains of lavenders breath.

Wish for me
Wish with me

Hold me in the arms of your desire. Consume me in your passion for life beyond the amethyst rhythms of mortal unbliss.

Speak for me

Speak with me

Alone? Never. Awake? Always. Sleeping only in the dark chambers of my wandering soul. Sightlessly searching for obscure infamy.

Loving

In a far off place of rosemary and time. Treat me to the spectacle of your calamity, for I judge not the watching eye of humanity. I need not accept your tokens of serenity.

I long for knowing truth.

Lie to me.

Wrap me in the arms of your insincerity, for I know the truth in your eyes. We are the same, you and I, hoping to seethe with a fury of fervor amidst wandering eyes of opal incandescence.

There is no more.
© Copyright 2006 Puckit33 (puckit33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1186219-Alabaster-Watershed