*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1187395-who-or-what-are-we-behind-all-those-mask
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1187395
see title. this is my personal view only.
Who or What are we behind all the mask that we put up? Why do we place all those mask up in the first time? Some would say its to protec our identity, others would so its to be apcepted by other people. The reson i think we place all those mask is really simple. I think it is simply to protect our sanity. since i think that behind all the mask that we place consiously there is a mask that we place that is not consient. that mask is there to protect or to block us? this is a question i did not find the answer to yet. But what i do know is this if we where to catch a enven just a glimpse of what is behin that last mask and try to understand what we see or feel i am pretty sure our mind would show it to us as a lot of different personality.this would bring forth the question of who are what we really are, who is the true one. i think that some of the personality that hide behind that final mask are mabey some memory of what we may have looked in some of our past life. i also feel that if this world did have a bit more of magic, the person who would be able to put down that last and final mask would probably split up in a lot of other person. now when i talk about magic, i know this world is not whitout it. it is all around us but it is all in small thing that we do not take the time to slow down and just admire it for a second or two.

please keep in mind that those are my views. but if yo want to discuss it we can always do that.
© Copyright 2006 shambal (shambal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1187395-who-or-what-are-we-behind-all-those-mask