*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1188267-Three-beautiful-angels
Rated: E · Other · Death · #1188267
Never forget 10/20/06.
In the blink of an eye, as I sat infront of my computer screen, checking my myspace, I found out the devestating news that scarred my life forever. My friends that went to go to an away game out of town was involved in a horrible car crash. One of my friends, Emily died right on the spot. Two others, Molly and Katy were now being transported to a nearby hospital and was on life support. The other two were being checked for injuries.

I sat there and I couldn't believe it. I was suppose to go with them. I could still see their faces at school. Smiling, laughing, joking, not knowing that it was their last day on Earth. At ten o'clock p.m. that night, Molly and Katy were presumed dead. I cried. I cried like there was no tomorrow. The sadness that was being inflicted on me was unbearable. Molly was one of my closest friends. She was always there for me and never judged me, no matter what I did. She always listened to me and gave me the best advice. Really, I don't know what I would do if she wasn't there for me. Knowing that she was gone for forever literally broke my heart.

I wanted to scream. I wanted to die. I wanted to destroy anything that was infront of me. I would give up anything to atleast got to say goodbye to her. I remember at school the last words I spoke to her were, "Don't die on your way to the game!!!" Oh the irony of my words. Oh how I wished I could've taken them back. I still feel to this day that I might have contributed to their death, which is a silly thing to say, but that's how I feel.

My heart is still broken, I'm still searching for Molly and my other two angels. I still expect them to be right around the corner in the hall at school. I still expect to see their name on my cell phone when someone calls me. I feel as if I'm living in this nightmare and I can't wake up. I still would give anything to be with them, just to see them smile, just to see them one more time ...

We will never forget October 20th, 2006. Never.
© Copyright 2006 Miss Originality (gangstasherry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1188267-Three-beautiful-angels