*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1189217-A-Thought-in-Words
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1189217
The title "A Thought in Words" describes this item fully. It is Christian based.
She felt lost; among friends but on the outside looking in. And this was her own doing. The world had become a place to avoid. She was quickly reverting to the way she used to be, quiet, solitary, a smile hiding her heart. It was a painful process but a necessary one for her. She would never stop caring, nor would she stop loving those who meant so much to her.

She had read her Lord’s words, telling her to trust in Him and not in man and this, she had realised, was the only thing left for her to do; the only way to survive in a harsh and uncaring world. She was drawing ever closer to Him; learning to listen for and to Him.

God knows all, understands all and loves unconditionally. Man assumes, ignores, and cares little, only concerned with himself, his own needs, and he wreaks havoc, often without caring about others. He does not speak openly or honestly to ease the pain of others.

God watches, listens, and cares about everyone. He rejoices with them in happy times, suffers with and comforts them in bad times. Nothing is hidden from Him and He never turns away from anyone. He will always answer in the way that is best, not in the way that we want Him to. He will not give us a token to keep us happy; He will give us happiness.

Imagine if God behaved like man – there wouldn’t be a Christmas, and Jesus would not have suffered mockery, excruciating pain, and death on the cross.
© Copyright 2006 Footsteps (glenys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1189217-A-Thought-in-Words