*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1189453-New-Moon-from-Alices-eyes-FanFic
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1189453
A Fan-fiction on Alice's reaction when she has vision of Bella and a certian cliff
NOTE :  This is a fan fiction - it most definitly has spoilers on the end of New Moon by Stephenie Meyer - you have been warned

Disclamer - None of these characters belong to me (though i wish like heck they were) so everything (except word order and maybe some plot??) is hers
i take credit for the word order only : )




(EXPLANATION - I had always wondered, ‘what was Alice’s reaction to getting that vision of Bella jumping off that cliff?’ and, seeing as how this was clouding my creative-ness (and I desperately need to write a different story) I figured, ‘why not’. So here is what I think Alice would have done:)







                                                    The Vision
         Jasper and I were on a walk through the woods again, and, like most other walks, the subject of Edward and Bella returned.

         “Alice, you can’t truly tell me you can see it all working out?” Jasper questioned me again. He was skeptical, if not still dreadfully guilty, about the original circumstances and if it would, eventually, right itself again.

         “They loved each other. It’s impossible for Edward to ignore that fact forever. You saw him when he joined us.” Jasper shivered at my words, most likely picturing the same thing I remembered – an empty shell. He had been drained – something in his eyes was gone. He hadn’t even stayed long – after making all of us swear we would leave her and her family alone, he had taken off, checking in every once and a while, becoming more and more withdrawn – if that was even possible.

         After a few moments of that painful memory, Jasper spoke softly “But what about Bella?”

         “I’m sure Bella will take him back.” I reiterated my point again. “You saw the way they were together – so natural. There is no way she’d let him go.” Suddenly, I felt that familiar feeling, warning me that I was going to see something. I closed my eyes, and Jasper felt the tension pouring through my body. He gently grabbed my hand as the vision descended on me, engulfing my head with such an urgency it was hard to hold off.

         I saw Bella, standing on the edge of a soaring cliff, overlooking the water below. The waves were foaming, the wind was whipping all over, and the current appeared fierce. Bella took a huge breath, and I knew what she was going to do before she bent her knees, preparing to dive off the cliff! “NO!” I screamed, however pointless it was. She screamed too, the forlorn sound only ending when she hit the water. I scanned the waves, looking desperately for some sign of her, something telling me she’d be all right. No I desperately prayed, please, please come up! After a few minutes, the vision left, but Bella had remained under the water.

         I flung my eyes open, and Jasper started.
         “What! What did you see?!” He looked eager to know until he saw the horror in my eyes. “What happened?”

         I immediately turned around, back toward the house, and started running, Jasper easily keeping up with me. “It’s Bella!” I moaned. “She jumped off a cliff.” By now, we had reached the house, and Jasper stopped, staring me in the eyes.

“She did what?!” Now his expression appeared horrified, and I was sure he also understood the gravity of the situation.

“Jumped off a cliff into the water. She didn’t come up.” I raced up the stairs, running to my room to grab my passport.

“Who jumped?” Rosalie strode into my view, obviously not caring but still interested in that could have caused all this panic.

“Bella. Bella jumped off a cliff in Forks.” I yanked my cell phone off the charger, grabbing my keys.

“If she killed herself, then where are you going? Remember, you promised Edward you wouldn’t interfere. This counts as interference.” Rosalie added lightly, obviously not caring about Bella.

“This counts as grounds to break that promise.” I stated, turning to Jasper. “I’m going to go see if there is anything I can do.” Or, I thought, if, for once, my vision isn’t true. Which I was praying was the case.
“Don’t leave, I’ll hopefully be back soon.” As I raced out the door, I called back, “Don’t do anything rash!” Like tell Edward. I added silently to myself as I jumped into my car, headed for Forks and, hopefully, Bella.

© Copyright 2006 Bella Cullen (bella_swan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1189453-New-Moon-from-Alices-eyes-FanFic