*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1190536-First-Judgement
by Sarp
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1190536
Short Myhtology / Spiritual story under 250 words.
First Judgement
By
Sarp Ucak


God doubted his own existence and wanted to see himself, so he decided to create water to reflect his image.
He created water and looked upon it, but he did not see anything. He said to water, ‘’Water, I’ve created you for the purpose of reflecting my image, don’t you know your purpose?’’ Water said it needs dust to reflect his image. Then he created dust and threw it into water. He looked at the water and did not see anything, so he said, ‘’Dust, I’ve created you for the purpose of combining with water and reflect my image, don’t you know your purpose? The dust said it’s not to be seen without light. So god created light and looked at the water, he still didn’t see anything, then he said, ‘’Light, I have created you for the purpose of shining upon water and dust to reflect my image, don’t you know your purpose? The light said, it does not exist without darkness.

God then created darkness in order to see himself.

The light glared in darkness and shined upon the water and dust. God looked over the water only to see the light seems more glorious and brighter than his own image. He got furious and punished the water, the dust, the light and the darkness. He took light’s tongue, water’s taste, dust’s ears and darkness’s eyes. Then he abandoned them in eternity. Universe has been created.
© Copyright 2006 Sarp (sarpsarp83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1190536-First-Judgement