*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1190586-The-night-before-christmas-1
by goku
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Children's · #1190586
A children's story about Santa Claus there is a mastermind who has a grudge against him.
The night before christmas, everything was quiet all over the country, not even an owl made a sound.  Santa, on the other hand was busy getting everything ready for his journey around the world.  "Come on, let's hurry up with those presents for those dear children all over the globe, ho, ho, ho" Santa shouted happily.
"Aye, boss" one of the elves (Santa's newest) replied
not far off from where Santa lived, lived an evil mastermind called the Golden One who wanted to stop Santa from delivering the presents.  "I will stop Santa from delivering those presents if it means me going all the way around the stupid world."
Back at Santa's grotto
Santa got onto his sleigh with the presents behind him "Good luck, Santa Claus" one of the elves told him.  And with that Santa was off in the air with Rudolph, Comet, Cupid, Blitzen, Vixen, Dasher, Prancer, Dancer and Donner.  The Golden One also set off then to follow Santa Claus and foil his plans.  "You're going down Santa Claus, you're going down," he murmured as he followed the big guy in the red suit.
1 hour later
"Yawn" the Golden One, said yawning then suddenly his driver Evil Tim told him
"We're flying over England, sir, Santa Claus is descending" the Golden One replied sharply "Then we will too"
"Aye boss aye" the short elf replied.  They didn't speak till they got out of their sleigh at number 44 Fen Road, Washinborough, Lincoln " Smells bad doesn't it, sir" Evil Tim told his master "Yes Tim yes it does now SHUT UP!!" the Golden One shouted.  Tim seemed shocked "Thankyou now let's go get the big man with the white beard" the Golden One whispered so they crept up towards Santa with a bag.  They threw the bag over Santa, picked him up and threw him in their sleigh,
Back at their lab
"What are you going to do with me" Santa asked angrily, the Golden One and Evil Tim laughed "Just leave you here to die of course" the Golden One replied laughing.  But just at that moment Santa Claus shouted " Rudolph, Comet, Cupid, Blitzen, Vixen, Dasher, Prancer, Dancer and Donner" the Golden One and Evil Tim looked surprised "What did you just do" the Golden One asked.
"You'll see, you'll se-"Santa was interrupted by his reindeer charging in and saving him "AAAARRRRGGG" the Golden One and Evil Tim shouted as their lab was destroyed "I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS SANTA CLAUS!!" the Golden One screamed.
"I guess we can't get him for a w-"
"Just...shut up Tim...would you please" the Golden One told him.
                                              THE END
© Copyright 2006 goku (gokutheaker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1190586-The-night-before-christmas-1