*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1191280-The-Result-of-One-Girls-Anger
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #1191280
This is my first ever poem i wrote it 2 yrs. ago
A girl sits in her room all night and cries. She wonders why her grandmother died.
She feels her life was put in danger. This is the result of one girl's anger.

She goes to school everyday she can't play because she's sad. Her mom's divorcing her dad. She took a gun and shot a ranger. This is the result of one girl's anger.

She goes into a candy store sees a police officer talking to the store manager. He's looking for the lilttle girl. She takes some candy and runs out the store. She throws them at a moving car door. They stop and yell at her. This is the result of one girl's anger.

The cop runs out the store and opens his cop car door. He rides and chases after the little girl. After awhile he can't find her.

She goes home and finds her parents arguing. She runs up the stairs starving and locks herself in the bathroom.

She's found two hours later dead with a slit throat. Her parents put a coat over her. She committed suicide but not in her play manger. This was the result of one girl's anger.


© Copyright 2006 msporkchop (farrari27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1191280-The-Result-of-One-Girls-Anger