*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1191303-Never-Again
Rated: 18+ · Other · Drama · #1191303
Two young lovers are divided by the current war
I felt it that night, oh G-d how I felt it. It was in the way that your fingers traced the small of back that made me tingle. Your eyes enticed me as you gazed into mine. How eager I was for you, so young and vulnerable. I had craved the touch of your soft fingers and the warmth of your strong body for so long. Finally we were together. Wrapped in absolute passion we defined our feelings with only the touch of our bodies. In that single moment I let loose giving you all the secret desires of my body. Never before had I felt such a tidal wave of pleasure and love.

My mind raced with the fear that I would soon lose you. Engulfed in our passion I focused on memorizing every moment. Like a movie in slow motion I remember every move you made. Your kisses nearly burned my lips as the heat pressed on. I nearly melted as you kissed my shoulders. Slow and firm were our moves, cherishing each moment. I knew that you were my one and only true love, a true soul mate for my heart.

We were to be together forever. The dreams we shared were so beautiful it still brings me to tears. The house we constantly drove by claiming it as our won. Debating over how many children we would. It was all to be so wonderful, so outstanding. We could have been the envy of all we would have been perfect. Yet, in my heart I knew the first night that we made beautiful love it would also be our last.

The next day I could barely see you off as you headed into a war that I did not even understand. In your uniform, so perfectly dressed, I watched as you walked away. I knew that I would never again see the gorgeous smile on your handsome face. Never again would I smell the strong scent of your presence or feel your hot breath whisper into my ear. In your honor and strength you fought so diligently for a cause I was too young to grasp. Now as I ponder back to all the precious moments we shared I realize you are a hero. Our love is always vivid and alive in my heart. You, my love, are with me still. I see you in the eyes of every solider. And for every solider, old and young, I pray that may return to their love as I wish you could have.
© Copyright 2006 truthseeker16 (imagine16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1191303-Never-Again