*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1191461-Activate-sXe-Let-it-be-Known
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by julia
Rated: 13+ · Article · Community · #1191461
Telleveryonewhat sXe is.What it standsfor.This isthe movement thatneeds peopleto speakout!
I have been sXe for approximately 7 months and I didn't even know it.  I didn't know there was a name for it.
Whenever I saw the black X on the hands of youth, I would look upon them in almost disgust.  What are you trying to prove?  Now that I know what that amazing X stands for, I will look upon the owners with the utmost respect.  Little did I know that those straight edgers were and are proving a great thing; that we can abstain from destroying ourselves with drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, various partners and just avoid a 'dead life' altogether.  Putting yourself in a death life is the stupidest thing anyone can ever possibly do.  I refuse to ever be in that situation.  Respect.  For yourself and for others.  Become you.  Get off the drugs, avoid the alcohol.  You will be happier, you will live a better life.  Think about it.  In the long run, did any of those things fix your problems? Ever?  If it did anything, it most likely made you sick.  Sure you may have forgotten your problems for a while, but things don't go away if you don't deal with them.  Abstaining from harmful things can and will make you feel happier and you will realize that you have a life that's worth living.
sXe Forever.
read up on it... become knowledgeable... it can change your life...
xjuliax
© Copyright 2006 julia (julia18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1191461-Activate-sXe-Let-it-be-Known