*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1192155-Crossing-the-Dark-Side
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alysia
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Experience · #1192155
Another battle with my sub-concious
I knew you'd fall; that you wouldn't have the strength to keep it up. Ah, what fun is the mis-placed faith in you.
Who are you?
Don't you know me? I am that which you used to be; the you that was cast aside when you found your true self.
What are you doing here?
YOU brought me here, as the cruel taunts and words that fell from your siblings mouths wormed through your mind I fed off them.
Go away!
Why? It's more fun me being here; me being here means Blake, Erin and even Nick, yes your precious Nick, will leave. You've fallen back to old ways and stabbed them in the back.
Not yet I haven't!
Why deny it Rebecca? It's what you want. You'd never stick it out, you don't have the strength. You'll let me back in, I'll make it all better. Trust me.
You don't know what I want!

But I do my love, oh how I do. You crave his touch, his emotions and his love. Together we will make that again, forget all that Blake told you; embrace me again!
Nick?
That is the only HIM you crave is it not? Face it, without me you have nothing, not even him eventually. They lied to you, why would he be impressed by this fake act which is you?
IT'S NOT FAKE! IT'S REAL. YES WHILE I MAY WANT HIM, FIRST AND FOREMOST HE IS A FRIEND! GOING BACK TO YOU CAUSES ME TO LOSE HIM ALL OVER AGAIN!
But you would be happier. He wouldn't be able to use you, nor abuse you or whisper sweet lies in your ears.
He made mistakes, as we all do. I can't fault him that, I let him use me.
No! We would never let him do that! That was all him! He broke you, did this to you. Remember the pain of this weekend, the blood that fell? Did they care? NO! See, the truth is no-one cares about you. Not Blake nor Erin nor Nick. They are saying all this to soften you so that they can use you for their own means.
I pushed them away that weekend with my behaviour but they came back as friends do! They do care, even though they know everything I've done. I don't need you.
You do, you just don't see it. Fine, follow their mindless dribble, see where you end up. I'll wait for the day where you come crying back to me.
There won't be one.
There will. I may not have taken you today but I will claim you once again; this time forever.
YOU WON'T!
We shall see. So long for now Rebecca, I'll see you again. Remember, at the end of the day, who's always been there for you? ME!
I'd rather be myself.
© Copyright 2006 Alysia (stalker_06 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1192155-Crossing-the-Dark-Side