*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1192707-Toys-for-Two---Part-I
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1192707
A sultry scene in adult toy experimentation. **Desperate for feedback!**
As children, we are taught to believe in the wonders of Christmas; the carols, the lights, the feasts and ah yes, the toys. The joy we felt as we ran into the living room on that most special morning still brings warmth to our hearts. As adults, however, we must find that magic in wrapping gifts rather than ripping them open. Unless of course, you procure that perfect gift for that special someone that blurs the line between giving and receiving. After all, Santa may give baseballs and Barbie dolls to good little children, but naughty boys and girls are much more creative shoppers.

We had been dating for nine months when the Holiday season rolled around and even though we had obligations to our respective families, we decided to cut our traveling short and spend a section of our vacation together. As I returned home from a long snowy drive and more dramatics than should be allowed from relatives, I was surprised to find a note taped to the wall of my garage. The red slip of construction paper had scrawled on it a doodle of a cute little snow man and a poem that read:

I stopped by, but you were gone.
So I left a few things to turn you on.
You’ve been so good at being bad,
So have the best Christmas you’ve ever had.

XXX,
Santa.

I grinned as I read it and hurried up the stairs and into my house. To my delight, nestled just below my sorry excuse for a three foot Christmas tree, which I decorate each year for grins, were three neatly wrapped gifts. Not being a woman of great patience, I hurried over to discover what my secret Santa had left for me. Torn paper and ribbon fell to the floor as I opened the first box and found a Frederick’s of Hollywood masterpiece. It was a red velvet corset, complete with rhinestone studs, marabou trim and a matching g-string. Resolving to try it on after the rest of the unveiling, I ravaged the second present and was somewhat shocked by the size of the very realistic blue jelly dildo I uncovered. The plastic casing boasted a jaw-dropping eight inches in length by two inches in girth. I removed it from its packaging and wrapped my fingers around the smooth, pliable shaft, unsure whether I could take it all but absolutely positive I would have fun trying. I took a second to imagine the possibilities and then went on to my third surprise. This one left me puzzled. I had received yet another dildo, though this one was of the vibrating variety and was a vibrant hot pink. What baffled me was the size. It was 6 inches long, but the diameter was a slim inch at best. After big blue, I wasn’t sure whether this one would be as fun even if it did vibrate.

I sat back against the sofa and stared at the trinkets Santa left me. I raised an eyebrow as my eye passed over the third gift and a glorious idea hit me. It may be too thin but it didn’t necessarily have to be inserted. Perhaps if I were to use them both at once I could get the double-your-pleasure benefits of The Rabbit I heard so much about but with more control and range of motion than a single toy offered. Nearly giddy I grabbed my new playthings and went off to my bedroom to experiment.

After cleaning the new off the toys, I pulled off my clothes and set a bit of mood music on the CD player. Still fairly intimidated by the size, I applied a generous amount of lube onto big blue and placed him upright on the bed. I straddled him as if he were the real thing and eased him into me. The initial entry was not as magical as traditional intercourse but the pleasure its size brought made up for its lackluster emotional presence. I raised and lowered myself above it, slowly in the beginning and I quickened after I got used to the feel of it. This being my first insertable toy, I was amazed by the ease of use. It was soft and bendable yet firm and sturdy and the life-like testicles allowed it to remain in position with little or no guidance from me. My hands were free to add a little sensuality to my experience by roaming over my body. I caressed my thighs, then up my stomach to my breasts. I got more and more into it as I rode. Then I remembered slim.

Rotating the base, I turned it on. For his size, he was refreshingly powerful. I guided him over my body, finally resting over my clit. The intensity of dual sensation was exhilarating. I had become the clichéd kid in a candy store and playfully experimented. I tried several positions before I found the clincher. Sitting down onto it with my feet on the floor was fun, but without a pair of legs in front of me to provide balance it proved to be more of a balancing act than any masturbation session should be. I straddled it again this time leaning back with one hand on the bed and the other still working my clit with slim. I love this position during conventional sex but it wasn't the same without a living pelvis grinding beneath me. It also occurred to me at this point that masturbation shouldn't be quite so much work. These positions are great with others but I figured I could afford to be selfish by myself. After all, at this point it really was all about me.

I adjusted again, this time switching to my back. Lying on the bed and manually working myself with big blue sent me over the edge. I gained more control over the pace when using my hand and was able to shift him side to side upon the occasion to heighten the experience. It wasn't long before I felt that extreme tickle of an oncoming orgasm. It was almost too intense to take but nothing could have forced me to ease up. My climax drew closer and I clenched and released my muscles to usher it in. I felt the tell-tale rush of heat and I held my breath. Then, suddenly, the explosion. Completely overcome, I let all my inhibitions die and set forth a string of moans and noises I would have been too scared to utter otherwise. I came harder than I ever had before that moment, with or without male intervention. Why in the hell hadn't I ever gotten the best of dual sensation before?

One would have thought that the best climax of my life would have left me blissfully satisfied. However, true to my cliché, I was not satiated just because the candy was phenomenal but as children do when faced with walls lined in racks of assorted sugary treats, I wanted to stuff myself silly. A naughty grin slid over my face and I looked at the clock on my nightstand. He was scheduled to arrive in an hour, which was just enough time for a few preparations.

It’s amazing how the right music, lighting and strategic candle placement can turn an ordinary bedroom into a veritable den of sin. Adorned in my brand new corset, matching panties, my sexiest stockings and the highest pair of red stilettos I could find, I walked around my house waiting for him. I felt powerful and liberated due to my previous encounter and that combined with the outfit I was in left me with a daring confidence sexier than any supermodel.

To Be Continued...
 Toys for Two - Part II  (XGC)
The evening continues as she is instructed in the art of self pleasure.
#1205876 by Ivy Cain
© Copyright 2006 Ivy Cain (ivy.cain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1192707-Toys-for-Two---Part-I