*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1193472-Unstable-in-the-Stable
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1193472
A roll in the hay, his scent in the air - and she wants him
Unstable in the stable

Early morning and there are chores to be done. She heads to the stables to get started, hearing the horses whinny at her approach. This is a lively bunch so early in the morning.

He has already arrived ahead of her, a steaming cup of coffee in his hand, tools leaning against the wall. “Well, good morning Sunshine. Want some coffee?”

Clearly he had a restful night, chipper and awake at the crack of dawn. She is tired, a restless night, erotic dreams filling her head, the need for release an ache she woke up with. Coffee may not ease the itch, but it’s a great start.

Coffee set aside, he leads the first horse out – a big spirited stallion who has also clearly been awake for some time. When the horse is secure in the paddock he returns, diving into the muck with his pitchfork, his shoulders and arms flexing with each turn.

Guilt settles in as she watches him work. She sets her coffee aside and gets to work, hauling the wheelbarrow out and returning it empty to him. Stepping in beside him – working side by side, she notes the flexing of his arms as he shovels the stall.

There are twelve stalls to work. They continue side by side, leading the horses out, mucking the stall, washing it down, filling it with fresh straw. She feeds and waters each horse, leading them in as he leads the next one out.

Halfway through the stable and the heat is rising as the sun beats down. He removes his shirt, his body glistening with sweat. Watching him, she warms even more, the heat a sensual caress over her body. Her skin tingles at the thought of tasting him.

She continues to work, distracted by his movements. His muscles moving lead her mind down the path of desire, wanting to feel his arms around her, his long fingers inside her, sweat dripping between them as he brings her to climax.

He has brought the straw to the stall and begins unloading it, tossing it around the stall carelessly, creating a soft bed of gold. Without realizing it, she has stepped forward, directly into the path of the flying hay.

Her vision is obscured by the sweet smelling thatch, waking her from her dazed stupor. She steps back, brushing the hay from her face, spitting it from her mouth – which apparently was open at the time.

He drops his pitchfork, apologizing to her and moving towards her. His nimble fingers pick the straw from her hair of the same color. His voice comes to her “Sorry – I didn’t mean to toss that at you. I don’t know what happened.”

The deep treble of his voice is like velvet, caressing her. She becomes weak, standing there helpless as he removes the flack from her, all the while talking – but she does not understand a word.

The burning need from her dreams the night before has come back, consuming her, starting a fire inside of her as his fingers continue to touch her. Moving his hands over her, he begins to brush bits from her body.

Her shoulders, a hand on either side, running down her arms. Next her chest, his hand grazing her breast. She sucks in a breath, electricity racing through her, her nipples hardening visibly.

He looks into her eyes, not believing what he sees there. Her arousal is evident in the depths of her blue green eyes, her pupils dilated.

He pulls her to him, his fingers gripping her arms tightly. He kisses her fiercely, desperately, hoping he didn’t misread her. She returns the kiss with equal passion and energy, her tongue plundering his mouth with abandon as she tries to free her arms to touch him.

He releases her arms, moving his hands to the back of her head and pulling her in deeper as the kiss intensifies. Her hands move across his bare chest, stroking him, rubbing her hands across him, pulling him closer, her breasts brushing against him.

Removing her shirt, he bends to take her in his mouth, her hardened nipples pushing against his tongue. A low moan escapes her, her legs wavering under her. Clutching at him for support, she kneads his buttocks through his jeans, pulling him down on top of her on the straw.

He braces his body over her, resting on his elbows, never breaking the kiss. His body sliding down to her thighs sends a shiver of anticipation coursing through her. She feels her wetness increasing as his hands move to remove her pants.

Sliding the denim over her hips, he reveals her to himself slowly. Her scent mixing with the sweetness of the straw, intoxicating him, driving his arousal. His hands spread her thighs apart, kissing her mound. His kisses are tentative at first, then deeper urged on by her flowing dampness and barely restrained moans.

Her hands find his head, her fingers pushing through his hair, coaxing him to continue. The sensations he stirs in her taking her higher than she has been in a very long time. He parts her lips with his fingers, blowing on her clit, licking gently at the walls of her pussy.

He rolls his tongue into a tube, sliding it up and down her clit, fucking the sensitive pink nub gently. Her moisture pools and flows over his face, experiencing pleasures she has never felt before. Relaxing his tongue he laps at her labia, drinking her juices in – she is no longer coherent, holding on to reality tenuously.

Her hips are moving wildly, bucking against him. As his finger slides inside, she clamps down on it as if to ensure it does not escape. As it slides back out, he reinserts himself with a second finger, palm up, wiggling his fingers as if waving hello.

She screams “Uuuuuunnnngggghhhh”, her hips lifting from the floor, pushing hard against his hand and grinding herself against his open mouth.

Knowing she cannot take much more, he returns to her clit, sucking at it while his tongue washes over her. Her muscles clamp down around his fingers, twitching wildly. His fingers push hard into her, his fingertips curling upwards, pushing against her insides.

“Oh my god, Yyyyeeeeesss.” Her juices flood over his tongue and fingers, soaking him thoroughly as she cums again and again.

She collapses on the stable floor as the waves crash over her. Tears in her eyes, she is thoroughly spent, her mind blown by the intensity of her orgasm. She recovers slowly, repeating the lord’s name several times – though not in prayer.

He collapses next to her on the stall floor, his erection painfully straining against his jeans. She rolls to her side to look at him, her eyes glassy, fulfillment written on her face.

Noticing the bulge in his pants, she reaches out to touch it. “I don’t know if I can top that, but I sure would like to try.”

He responds by unbuttoning his jeans, pulling them over his hips. Smiling at her, he says “Please, I wouldn’t dream of denying you.”

She takes him in hand, looking him over. Stroking her fingers along his hardness and enjoying the silky feel of his skin over the steel shaft. The head is swollen, begging to be kissed. Looking at it makes her salivate, wanting to feel it in her mouth.

Her head descends over him, her tongue slowly licking his shaft, lubricating it top to bottom. Placing her fingers at the base she pulls him forward towards her mouth, her tongue reaching out to lick the tip of his arousal. Swirling the tongue around him where the head of his cock meets the shaft.

He groans in relief as her mouth covers the head of his cock, her tongue licking him like a lollipop. She takes him in her mouth, sucking at the head, removing it and closing her lips around it again.

She slides him further into her mouth, her lips covering her teeth and gripping him as she pulls him in further. Her tongue strokes the underside of his shaft as he sinks inside her.

He buries his hands in her hair, flexing his fingers against her scalp as he tries to go deeper. Her hand grips the base of him, controlling the depth. Her mouth moves around and over him, stroking him thoroughly, her wet lips pressing against him as she rides him with her mouth.

She begins to suck harder, creating a vacuum in her mouth, deep hard suction pulling him in and out of her. He begins to push harder against her, his hips moving in tandem with her.

Pushing back on his thighs, she releases him from her mouth. Bringing her tongue to his head she flutters it against that sensitive part where head meets shaft, flicking her relaxed tongue back and forth. She continues this treatment the length of his shaft and begins to move back up.

He pulls her head closer now, letting her know he wants to fuck her mouth again. When she reaches the head of his cock she sucks in her cheeks, closing her lips over him and sucking him in hard. Her mouth thrusts over him again and again, her speed increasing, one hand at the base of his shaft, the other caressing his balls lightly.

As she feels his sac begin to tighten, withdrawing from her hand, she strokes him with hand and mouth, letting the head of his dick hit the roof of her mouth with each insertion.

He lets her know how it feels, guttural groans escaping his mouth, followed by “Oh, yeah, that’s it.”, “God baby, I’m almost there.”

She continues her pursuit of his climax – soaking him with her mouth, riding him hard. His hand stills on her head, pushing her downward, filling her mouth with himself and holding her still as his semen pumps furiously into her mouth.

She swallows all she can, sliding him from her mouth and licking his seed from her fingers. He sighs, his legs stretching out again, his hand over his face “I think we might be even.”

Giggling she says “We still have one more stall to clean.” Jumping from the hay she dresses and walks out of the stall – a smile on her face, looking forward to chores like never before.
© Copyright 2006 Felony Sinn (felonysinn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1193472-Unstable-in-the-Stable