*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1194343-Feelings-of-Today
Rated: E · Poetry · Drama · #1194343
Fallen for that untouchable person.
Feelings of Today

I admit it
Even though theres no rhyeme nor reason too, but there.
Admitting self doubt is the hardest thing one can do.
Admitting your inlove with an untouchable person is even harder to do.
When he touches you with his hands, he can make your soul go insane with this rush of pleasure you've never felt before.

You knew what you were getting into before you walked through the door.
You held your heart out for the world to step upon,
You know in your heart of hearts that you'll never be more then a onenight stand or better yet.... His Mistress.

But, to know if he truly cares
You must ask, but ask ye shall not for you'll allow yourself to remain the lover, the mistress, the whore for as long as he'll have you.
For you believe thats better then not being a part of his life at all.

To hear his voice is a pleasure amoung its self.
To feel his touch is a gift ssent form heaven above.
To feel his breath upon your lips as he steals a kiss, makes your legs so weak you can bearly stand.

Sealed with a kiss your finally his, in his arms where you always wanted to be.
You wonder is this a dream, no child its reality.
As he takes you into his arms and looks past your eyes into your naked soul, you wonder is this me he's thinking of?
Does he love me?

You'll never be his one and only, you'll always be second at best.
When you two are alone, you get this feeling that he really enjoys being with you.
Could he be hiding his love for you?
He begs you not to go, he doesn't want to be alone.
You stay knowing your digging yourself deeper and deeper into a world you'll never belong too.

Time will tell his true feelings for you, you wonder if the prediction will come true?
He will be your one and only and with patience, love, and time it will bring it all to you.
Admitting you love him to yourself was your first doubt.
Admitting it to him will be the second hardest thing you'll ever do.


By: Sandra Carr
11/6/2006
Copyrighted
© Copyright 2006 JadedHeart (jadedheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1194343-Feelings-of-Today