*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1194389-Whered-I-put-my-motivation
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1194389
A comedy that only successfull people can't identify with
I sat grizzled in Christmas filth at the keyboard in my room.  After opening my second beer in as many hours awake, I switched to a second person narative of myself renamed as "Dr. Hug" who was patiently awaiting a good idea for his story...

Dr Hug waited for several minutes, but spent most of his time wondering how he is going to get through 300 words without a word processing application capable of correcting his unacceptable version of spelling and grammar.  Would Dr Hug need to count words by hand? ...

No.

He would eye ball it.

Was Dr Hug listening to Mad TV because his roomate was watching it? ... 

Yes, he was.  And he wasn't happy about it's bland cliche humor, or it's bottom-of-the-barrel hip hop musical guest...

As Dr Hug was lamenting about fatigue and problems focusing, he heard the window shatter. 

A two headed baby kangaroo entered through the open space.  It argued with itself.

Dr Hug implored the kangaroo to fix his state of mind.

The kangaroo heads spoke in perfect unison.

"There is no motivation to be found in a pillow"

The one on the left hiccuped.  He was obviously drunk.  After a moment of hesitation they continued...

"You should install word onto your computer, it would be silly not to"

Dr Hug went to sleep.
© Copyright 2006 WalnutMan (walnutman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1194389-Whered-I-put-my-motivation