*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1195506-I-knew-this-man
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1195506
He ment a lot to me but why did he chose this path?
He was an assassin, people said he had no conscience no soul, he may not show pain at his heartless job, but it ate away at him causing him to be extremely sick. However, I love him I knew him for who he really was before he became this rage of terror. It was not his fault he became an assassin he was raised that way. When he was young, his parents were murdered by an assassin. His dad was an assassin he was hated amongst the town’s people. He was taken in by his uncle who was a master in swordsmanship and he to was an assassin. He was trained very young and his skills were unbelievable. He was hired to kill at the age of five but when I saw him I saw a young boy brought up by killing but he was sweet and gentle inside, and I instantly  fell in love with him my I  was with him at all times. I offered to share his pain so he would not bear it alone, so I could carry the burden too because I love him I knew who he really was before he became this rage of terror, the pain eats at him daily and myself too, weakening  him and myself too. When he dies, I will die with him for the pain would be eating at my heart and soul too. The night before we died we lie down in bed holding hands in our small cottage out side of town and I thought to my self, I love him I knew who he really was before he became this terror, so  died with him holding hands in this little cottage out side of town. I love this man no matter what and his name is Takazuma.
© Copyright 2006 darkness (wrighter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1195506-I-knew-this-man