*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1196432-Since-Then
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Lyrics · Romance/Love · #1196432
Song I wrote a LONG time ago. Let me know what you think
  Coffee's in the pot, two weeks old.
You're getting bold/ hadn't been home since that coffee was made.
I said, "Baby, I love you" but you disagreed and said, "Get real casa nova! This love's gonna fade."

  And Since Then I've been lonely/ Strugglin' along tryin' to keep a roof 'bove my head/ I keep hearing all those things you said like, "Baby I won't really miss you."/ and I can't believe our relationship is through/ you took my heart/ broke it in two/walked out that door as if on cue.

  An apology has been long overdue but I can't conceive my broken heart making it up to you. I'm now missing a big chunk of my heart that was you

  Coffee's in the pot, three weeks old.
You hadn't been home since that coffee was made. Saw you in the store the other day with somebody unfamiliar/ it must be that "special one", NEW.

  And Since Then I've been lonely/ Fightin' it through trying to be a step ahead of the rest/ and I'm not so sure of my self assurance. I really want you to come back to me/ please be my love/ come back to me/ stay here with me.
© Copyright 2007 Dramageek1985 (jazzycatt85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1196432-Since-Then